Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thanks to all of you keeping up with this case. I can at least read some of the posts you all have written. I currently have a bad case of Covid. Not fun. Just recovered from breaking my right hand in a fall. Three months before, I fell and fractured my spine. Three months before that, I had a total knee replacement. If you are are fit enough to get in shape and strengthen your bones i would advise it. Thee surgeries in six months time is awful. Then to be followed by Covid. Ugh.
I now know why it is said getting old isn’t for sissies.
So I wonder when the judge will rule. I’m waiting. And I would sure appreciate a notice if it all blows up. We have all been watching and waiting. Far too long now.
Lots of hugs heading your way! :)

Fave comment by Judge Domenico

Judge Domenico argued that omission of the DNA result “doesn’t make it unconstitutional. Lots of things get left out.”

Moo
My very favourite comment in this case was Agent Grusing to Barry Morphew: "You won't be wrongly arrested". :)

I doubt it. She’s made a lot of money, and she was successful in forcing the dismissal of the first case.

Even if she winds up losing she’ll still have the name recognition.
I tend to agree. If anything it cements her as a fighter. Probably a desirable defense trait in an attorney for some clients.

Of note:

"Domenico did not rule immediately on law enforcement’s motion to dismiss Morphew’s lawsuit. He said that it will be several weeks before he decides."

Thanks - I will add that to my notes! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo
Back