Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looked up the Mississippi Green V Thomas case cited by Jane for her reasoning why qualified immunity should be "abolished."

IMO, this cited Opinion for ABOLISHMENT was much like Jane's buddy IE shopping for the right judge for this case in the lower Court.

First, no matter how Team BM wants to spin this, this case was never absent of probable cause!

Second, the majority of jails/prisons in the state of MS are reportedly kept in conditions deemed "inhuman," and defendant Green was not singled out here when it comes to terrible inmate conditions.

And I think Judge Carlton Reeves not only has personal issues with the Supreme Court, he seems obsessed with the KKK.

IMO, Domenico isn't going to be impressed in the cases Jane chose to compare with BM's case that screams $$$$$$$$$ money grab. JMO

Not even the chipmunks he so casually shot for fun around his home in the DAMN woods. He's an abomination in my eyes and a danger to every 2 and 4 legged creature that has the bad luck of crossing paths with him.

moo

Agree he's an abomination.
He's a cowardly one too.
Didn't attend his own civil suit hearing the other week as reported in Denver Gazette.
If you're gonna make a farce out of your wife's murder and make it all about yourself, at least show your slack jawed chops at your own civil suit fgs.

Moo and jmo

I’m listing a few bullet points I’ve been able to get from a native Danish speaker who listened to the podcast. But really hoping someone here knows how to download the episode to an MP3 format so that we can get it transcribed and translated for clarity.
  • Jane said that both she and Iris received letters at their personal homes that were meant to be threatening. They had bible verses in them and Barry was mentioned
  • Jane mentioned that Iris is no longer on the case and that part of why she was stepping down from the case is because of the harassment she’s received.
  • Jane says they believe the police planted evidence, including planting the BAM in her bones because two officers that they've brought charges against in the civil case were present during the autopsy.
  • Jane alleges that the elected coroner, in district where Suzanne’s remains were found, is not in the medical field, but is a store owner. She says when she and the family have met with the coroner to have questions answered, he hasn't been able to provide any answers because he has no medical knowledge.

I guess I missed it.... what was the 'exit speech' ?

Quoting @DenverToCali --

Wasn't much of a speech at all, just a silent retreat looks like.

Silent isn't her style so I'm guessing she took her first quiet exit because Barry + BAM + no$$$$$$ is a losing proposition.

JMO

Was reading through comments on Vinnie Politan's most recent court tv piece. Making me think about how and when Suzanne was taken to Moffat and buried.
Some comments were implying BM moved and buried Suzanne later than 10th May - would that have been possible? Chaffee suspected something was off pretty quick, but could there have been an original burial place and he managed to re-bury her at a later date?
Keep thinking about him coming up from the river and looking soaked, (his Mama was in the car iirc and TD caught him and spoke with him?) then his comments about her being trapped in a dam to Grusing etc. Kinda makes you wonder whether he did move her at some point - maybe that's because I'm growing impatient though. Moo

Was reading through comments on Vinnie Politan's most recent court tv piece. Making me think about how and when Suzanne was taken to Moffat and buried.
Some comments were implying BM moved and buried Suzanne later than 10th May - would that have been possible? Chaffee suspected something was off pretty quick, but could there have been an original burial place and he managed to re-bury her at a later date?
Keep thinking about him coming up from the river and looking soaked, (his Mama was in the car iirc and TD caught him and spoke with him?) then his comments about her being trapped in a dam to Grusing etc. Kinda makes you wonder whether he did move her at some point - maybe that's because I'm growing impatient though. Moo
If he moved her, I think he'd have done better.

I'm surprised he didn't monitor the site though and make sure she stayed barried. He must have been paranoid for tracking.

45 minutes or so from PP so Moffat fits on the edge of his time/mileage ratio. I conclude it's where he left her that night and he never went back.

I think Suzanne's phone got itself in the river.

He wanted it found to support his inane idea that she got herself in the water -- as abduction and mountain lion attacks do -- and finding her phone in the water, LE would conclude Suzanne too.

I would really like to know if Barry staged anything else. Clothing, for example, and it just got missed.

Guessing he destroyed her phone before deep-sixing it in the creek. Didn't want anything ON her phone recovered, just the phone.

(Went in search of it when it seemed to him LE hadn't recovered it. Maybe that's why he pressed for the creek/dam search, hoping for an LE trawl for the phone.)

Smashed phone because, well, you know how mountain lions are.

JMO

If he moved her, I think he'd have done better.

I'm surprised he didn't monitor the site though and make sure she stayed barried. He must have been paranoid for tracking.

45 minutes or so from PP so Moffat fits on the edge of his time/mileage ratio. I conclude it's where he left her that night and he never went back.

I think Suzanne's phone got itself in the river.

He wanted it found to support his inane idea that she got herself in the water -- as abduction and mountain lion attacks do -- and finding her phone in the water, LE would conclude Suzanne too.

I would really like to know if Barry staged anything else. Clothing, for example, and it just got missed.

Guessing he destroyed her phone before deep-sixing it in the creek. Didn't want anything ON her phone recovered, just the phone.

(Went in search of it when it seemed to him LE hadn't recovered it. Maybe that's why he pressed for the creek/dam search, hoping for an LE trawl for the phone.)

Smashed phone because, well, you know how mountain lions are.

JMO

Who knew Mountain lions were so devious and such planners (apart from Baz obvs)

I thought the phone could have gone in the water but then I had it in my head he threw it when he threw the helmet and it got missed. He didn't mention it when bike was recovered but did after helmet was recovered so guess I just assumed they were thrown the same time.
Then I thought the ring went in there
Now I think he threw some BAM stuff and syringes away or maybe that's just how he bathes! Lol

Suzanne has waited long enough and I worry he's going to get away with this

Moo

Last edited:
Who knew Mountain lions were so devious and such planners (apart from Baz obvs)

I thought the phone could have gone in the water but then I had it in my head he threw it when he threw the helmet and it got missed. He didn't mention it when bike was recovered but did after helmet was recovered so guess I just assumed they were thrown the same time.
Then I thought the ring went in there
Now I think he threw some BAM stuff and syringes away or maybe that's just how he bathes! Lol

Suzanne has waited long enough and I worry he's going to get away with this

Moo
A game is being played. Barry won’t stop until the judge or his attorney intervenes and says enough. On the other hand, prosecution hasn’t been in a hurry because of the civil suit. They’ve got him. Suzanne had BAM in her system. They can pounce at any time. It’s their case to lose.

Quoting @DenverToCali --

Wasn't much of a speech at all, just a silent retreat looks like.

Silent isn't her style so I'm guessing she took her first quiet exit because Barry + BAM + no$$$$$$ is a losing proposition.

JMO
That and IIRC her announcement was in Dutch Danish.

JMO

Last edited:
In reference to the BAM,

"Four months later, Suzanne Morphew's remains were found and an autopsy report discovered that chemicals used to tranquilize deer and other wild animals were found in the bone marrow of a femur."
The femur is the longest, heaviest, and strongest human bone.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65
Back