Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding BM fleeing to Mexico, I wonder if he has any contacts down there.

Cave Creek, AZ, where he supposedly is living, is unnervingly close to the Mexican border (about 4 hours or so).

IIRC, when he was first arrested, he had some survivalist-types of books with him.

Does anyone remember this?

Just curious.

JMVHO.

Cave Creek, AZ, where he supposedly is living, is unnervingly close to the Mexican border (about 4 hours or so).

IIRC, when he was first arrested, he had some survivalist-types of books with him.

Just curious.

JMVHO.
I don’t remember any books like that, or any inventory at all as far as I can recall.

I’ve never been one to have any concern about him fleeing to Mexico. I don’t think he’d do that to his daughters, it would be an admission of guilt, and he’d be caught quickly if he did.

This guy couldn’t blend in anywhere.

Just curious.

JMVHO.
Yessss! I remember the books, but I couldn't remember if it was on arrest or if it was for a bit of prison reading. How to live off grid type of books iirc

moo

Yessss! I remember the books, but I couldn't remember if it was on arrest or if it was for a bit of prison reading. How to live off grid type of books iirc

moo
What I recall is that someone had sent BM a book on how to live cheaply in Mexico while he was locked up in County jail. Details are a little fuzzy lol.
I’ll see if I can find more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back