Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going to Mexico wouldn’t help him. Mexico extradites as long as the DA agrees to not assess the death penalty. Although Colorado still has the death penalty on the books, it isn’t used for political reasons.

LE has to know where to find him in Mexico, though. Which is why I've been wondering if he has contacts there. If so, they could help disappear him.

JMVHO.

My guess is by the end of this year at the latest. I think there's been a lot going on behind the scenes with the prosecution and I think they'll be ready to go soon.
Wonder about your ideas of what has been going on behind the scenes with prosecution?
IIRC, a long time poster here said Kelly and IE are friends. It seems like it was a few months ago. So I wonder if there was a deal being considered to get BM off somehow? I know when dealing with a murderer, the DA and defense shouldn’t be friendly but what if they are? I can’t help but doubt if a charge or conviction is really coming. Also, the
DA had a year to get her ducks in a row while all the hoopla was going on with Barry’s civil suits.
On the other hand, it is wonderful to see all the long time posters coming back looking for justice for Suzanne. My hopes are high right now.

So maybe DA Kelly is waiting to see if this bill passes before charging BM. I don’t think he would get bail anyway.

IMO, should BM be arrested before the Constitution language can be amended to remove the term "capital offense," not to worry since Judges immediately found a work around using "cash only bail" pending the November vote. Except not likely the $500K "cash only" bail that BM previously received.

For example, following the Supreme Court decision making all eligible for bail release, Aurora Dentist James Craig, charged with poisoning his wife, had his bail set at $10M cash-only. Unable to meet his pretrial release bail, he sits in jail.

IMO, should BM be arrested before the Constitution language is amended to remove the term "capital offense," not to worry since Judges immediately found a work around of "cash only bail" pending the November vote. Except not likely the $500K "cash only" that BM previously received.

For example, following the Supreme Court decision making all eligible for bail, Aurora Dentist James Craig, charged with poisoning his wife, had his bail set at $10M cash-only. Unable to meet his pretrial release bail, he sits in jail. EmailMe Form - Bill The Yahoo Guy

Seems fair to me! Gosh, I’m tired of all these murderers wanting out and don’t have the guts to file for divorce, or their greed takes over.

Wonder about your ideas of what has been going on behind the scenes with prosecution?
IIRC, a long time poster here said Kelly and IE are friends. It seems like it was a few months ago. So I wonder if there was a deal being considered to get BM off somehow? I know when dealing with a murderer, the DA and defense shouldn’t be friendly but what if they are? I can’t help but doubt if a charge or conviction is really coming. Also, the
DA had a year to get her ducks in a row while all the hoopla was going on with Barry’s civil suits.
On the other hand, it is wonderful to see all the long time posters coming back looking for justice for Suzanne. My hopes are high right now.

I'm having a difficult time seeing IE and DA Kelly as friendly and/or friends! I'm also recalling the that during the defendants Motion to Dismiss Hearing in federal Court late August, IE and JB seemed to be out of the know on whether or not BM was under investigation. JMO

I'm having a difficult time seeing IE and DA Kelly as friendly and/or friends! I'm also recalling the that during the defendants Motion to Dismiss Hearing in federal Court late August, IE and JB seemed to be out of the know on whether or not BM was under investigation. JMO
Agree here entirely @Seattle1 ….. and one needs to IMO settle in for the long haul on this one. Lots of work to be done. And that is exactly how it should be……. no real need for any public disclosure or discourse until the hammer drops. MOO

Seattle1, I thought you would remember for sure. It was sometime after Suzanne was found and there was a discussion of how much IE hated LS. Someone stated that IE and Kelly were friends. I don’t even remember why it was brought up but it put a little fear in my heart.

Well, everyone forgive me. I am sure I am the oldest person on this website and my memory is not what it used to be. If there was that discussion you would have been here to see it. At the time, I was quite interested in the Daybell cases.

WOW. It’s been a while since Suzanne was found. Justice moves slowly sometimes.

Barry, you won’t like getting old in prison. Getting old is hard when you are just living free.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous
Back