Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In completely unrelated news, I just came across an albino chipmunk in the backyard. I couldn’t help but think of Barry…View attachment 534500
How adorable, thank God BM didn't see it and shoot it for fun. Who actually thinks like that, let alone says it out loud to LE? BM is in a world of his own creation, until they rearrest him anyway.

MOO

That is an interesting take from Scott Reisch. Looks like he lost track of what happened. The one who lost the most was Suzanne.
I used to really like and appreciate SR's podcasts. He had an unusual animosity towards the State on this case IMO. I noticed it early on.

Sad, Suzanne was murdered and left discarded, laying in a shallow grave, I completely agree with you @rainbowshummingbird. She will never be alive again to enjoy her true family that loved her or the opportunity to live her best life without that hypocritical control freak BM. :mad:

JMO

In completely unrelated news, I just came across an albino chipmunk in the backyard. I couldn’t help but think of Barry…View attachment 534500
I think you seeing that little guy is a good omen. White squirrels and chipmunks are a symbol of good luck and symbolize the coming of change.

May that change come soon with a Felony Friday!

jmo

His analysis is the most biased I've ever seen. He makes no mention of the judge finding "ample probable cause," and makes out that the civil case being chucked is some sort of shocking development. He mentions Suzanne being found, but makes no mention of the BAM in her bones, that once and for all ends any argument for a third party being responsible.

From Chris Watts to Patrick Frazee, and now this nonsense with Barry Morphew, I've got to believe this guy just says things for attention.

I think one problem with some of these content creators. who are covering many cases is they spend very little time on each one, and their analysis is just reading the filings.

So its easy to read IE's contentions, take them at face value, and conclude that BM was fitted up. Whereas if you waded through the prelim and exhibits, you know that there is no "fabricated pushpin" and that IE's only real complaint is discovery violations and the pre-trial publicity

IMO the likes of Reisch, assume there is some darker conspiracy here - no doubt partly based on their own experience of law enforcement in practice.

ETA - also noted how many words he is stumbling over and slurring there???

IMO

Last edited:
Will the daughters (in fact all the female rellies) be able to fund him for gym equipment, tanning, hair treatment, etc - I have no experience of what money can buy in prison.
I believe being incarcerated BM will have rec time, but he won't be tanning and he'll be getting a prison hair cut minus the hilights lol. BM's money on his 'books' will probably allow him commissary items, maybe a tablet and a chirper which would allow him to text and view movies and books.

Perhaps he'll even get love letters from all the women who follow convicted murderers. I wonder if IE will be writing him. :cool:

Life behind bars without access to his precious guns, hunting and roaming freely will be the ultimate punishment for BM. He's an animal, a cage is where he belongs. Sorry, I apologize to all the wonderful, innocent animals of the world. :(

JMO

I believe being incarcerated BM will have rec time, but he won't be tanning and he'll be getting a prison hair cut minus the hilights lol. BM's money on his 'books' will probably allow him commissary items, maybe a tablet and a chirper which would allow him to text and view movies and books.

Perhaps he'll even get love letters from all the women who follow convicted murderers. I wonder if IE will be writing him. :cool:

Life behind bars without access to his precious guns, hunting and roaming freely will be the ultimate punishment for BM. He's an animal, a cage is where he belongs. Sorry, I apologize to all the wonderful, innocent animals of the world. :(

JMO
I like to imagine a row of chipmunks sitting on the prison wall laughing at him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360
Back