Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I have gotten away from this case for quite sometime. I am so happy to hear this. I missed a lot of details during the past year, as I am closely following the Dulos case. From the very beginning of this case, I knew it had to be him. Because who else.......... That video was strange just after she went missing. I'm sure the evidence is pretty damning for a murder charge. What is going on in the head of these monsters? He is/was having an affair at the time? Crazy how a man can murder his wife because he just wants her gone.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1389983495355703297?s=21
ETA:
#BreakingNews According to court documents, BARRY MORPHEW was arrested today charged with first degree murder after deliberation, tampering with physical evidence, attempt to influence public servant.@FOX21News@KDVR
10:41 AM · May 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone (local time)

Thanks to you BOTH for the first posts on the breaking news. Now that I know they were posts #237 &#238 on this thread... doing a REWIND back to your breaking posts!

Info from the live with Mike and Lauren...

Lauren getting calls suggesting BM arrested

Lauren then double checked and made calls and then heard from family members that this was true

Lauren got LE confirmation and saw court docs with charges, BM arrested just after 9am this morning.

Info from the live with Mike and Lauren...

Lauren getting calls suggesting BM arrested

Lauren then double checked and made calls and then heard from family members that this was true

Lauren got LE confirmation and saw court docs with charges, BM arrested just after 9am this morning.
Court docs available yet, or no?

They better not... but it's very convenient that he sold that house for 1.6 million. What a convenient amount of money to have when you're anticipating needing a very large sum of cash for bail . . . (IMO)

Agree, and he closed on the Indiana house after she went missing as well so he has that $ as well.

kudos to LE working this case. no body, no sign of a struggle per Andy, how are they going to pull this off.

It’s possible they could have a body now.
Also possible that no signs of a struggle as AM said doesn’t not mean there wasn’t a struggle.

I bet they have a treasure trove of data.

Based on the charges, I think we will all be shocked by how much LE knew and how well they worked this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPParadise