Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add one more that grabbed my attention, the fake furrowed brow. Dumb as that sounds, it added to the level of disingenuous concern for Suzanne I saw in that video.
The expression on BM’s face during the video never changed! Because he decided that’s the expression of grief and worry, he kept his facial expression the same with the contorted look. Genuine emotion is fluid when it shows in facial expressions. His eyes were “empty”.
#BringSuzanneHome

Edited to avoid sharing unconfirmed information.
I understand that Lauren went to "a friend's" home on the day of his arrest to try and talk to her. AKA BM's "friend" Lauren was met by CCSO and not permitted to speak to her. ...

https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1390097967613239297?s=20

Can't wait to hear the rest of this story. I'm hoping she was the final straw!

Last edited:
The expression on BM’s face during the video never changed! Because he decided that’s the expression of grief and worry, he kept his facial expression the same with the contorted look. Genuine emotion is fluid when it shows in facial expressions. His eyes were “empty”.
#BringSuzanneHome

If he's had work done on his face, that might be the ONLY expression he has left.

He sure comes off as angry. Every time he speaks.

JMO

#BringSuzanneHome
It took a week of people persuading him to finally do a video. he looked like he was not believing what he said moving his head side to side. He said “YOUR girls need you”Why didn’t he say OUR girls and I need you? I thought that was an odd thing to say. Very telling IMO

It could be a conflict with their personalities. Mike seems more subdued than Chris. Mike seems like he wants to run more of a covert operation whereas Chris seems to want to run an overt operation.

It might also involve money. I don't know how much they make from Profiling Evil. However, perhaps, Chris wanted a bigger piece of the pie than Mike was willing to give him. Hence, he broke out on his own.
IMO both Mike and Chris have their own distinctive style and area of expertise. Which if they are working as a team could work well in an investigation if someone else was in charge. But on their podcast they both wanted to be in charge and IMO both their ego’s got in the way. If I had to hire just one of them to find a loved one I would hire Chris. He would stop at nothing. If I wanted an intellectual discussion over dinner about analysis of the potential killer’s traits I would choose Mike. Just my take

Some Indiana court records tied to both Barry and Suzanne. There used to be more for Barry but can’t seem to find them. Maybe someone else with more experience and knowledge can help. TIA
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

0357464B-38CD-4745-8ABD-D0032DF5A082.png
Beaver Products Inc vs. Rdj Custom Homes Inc
Barry Morphew and BLM Landscaping among other defendants
Converted Event
Complaint To Foreclose Mortgage and Summons filed. Received by c/m on 09-08-08 dated 09-05-08. LL0912 USER: LRL
A26A87D3-438A-4DB3-B864-B46578917D0B.png
Godby Heating & Air vs. Rdj Custom Homes Inc
Barry Morphew and BLM Landscaping were among many defendants.

Complaint for breach of contract, action on account and account states, foreclosure of mechanics liens and action on personal liability noties filed. Summons filed. dz1217 USER: DCZ
2CF0B165-95BC-4D6C-97AA-C8C30F6E1E80.png
Barry Morphew, Suzanne Morphew vs. Lawyer Title Insurance Corporation
Barry and Suzanne Plaintiffs
Went to trial
Hearing Journal Entry
Parties appear for continuation of jury trial. Sworn jury appears. Evidence continued and concluded. Verdict entered in favor of Plaintiffs in the amount of $150,000. Counsel for Plaintiffs to provide judgment. Jury minute filed per entry in packet.

82A157C5-A82A-4A34-8B30-1A8E62E9E2A3.png
7B2FA249-2B19-4B6E-A30D-9CF3BF7E5D60.png
Jerry Brown, Miller Surveying Inc vs. Barry Morphew
Barry is defendant
Pltf demands judgment for $4575.00 plus interest and costs

Last edited:
That's how I watched it. So obvious. It's said that Barry is a true crime fanatic. You'd think that he would have practiced his (fake) plea. Body language is often discussed as an important aspect to know if a person is lying.

I believe that police that are in another room observe people that are being questioned to pick up on body language "tells."

Of course! I'm only wondering who is able to capture these exclusive photos.
anyone that saw him out could take pics, but i agree. who was close enough for the search? i tend to think a paparazzi-type photographer was there using a long distance lens.. plausibly sent by Daily Mail. i love it.

Edited to avoid sharing unconfirmed information.
I understand that Lauren went to "a friend's" home on the day of his arrest to try and talk to her. AKA BM's "friend" Lauren was met by CCSO and not permitted to speak to her. ...

https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1390097967613239297?s=20

Can't wait to hear the rest of this story. I'm hoping she was the final straw!
I think this was the friend CM said has now gone MIA. Hmm could she be the last puzzle piece to lead to his arrest and is now under police protection?

IMO, the pic of Barry with the woman getting takeout, was probably taken by a local who is following the case.

IIRC, LS said the woman was a friend of SM who flew in to comfort BM (whatever that means) and this would have been two months ago. She stated this on the NG podcast. IMO

anyone that saw him out could take pics, but i agree. who was close enough for the search? i tend to think a paparazzi-type photographer was there using a long distance lens.. plausibly sent by Daily Mail. i love it.
I would love to see the animated conversation vid they were having in his truck according to DM. Where’s that? perhaps too much money wanted. Will go to the highest bidder lol.

IMO, the pic of Barry with the woman getting takeout, was probably taken by a local who is following the case.

IIRC, LS said the woman was a friend of SM who flew in to comfort BM (whatever that means) and this would have been two months ago. She stated this on the NG podcast. IMO
I would have been to chicken. Barry doesn’t look like the confrontational type guy with his temper.

Does this imply BM/SM had foreclosures or that they were not paid by clients that did? TIA
I will click into each case and edit my post to add more information.

I found more cases. Just go to this url:

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

and search by last name only: Morphew
and in the drop down for Court: All Odyssey Courts.

We know there are cases in Hamilton Courts but Chris M mentioned there are cases in other counties too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member