Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious to know which true crime podcasts he listened to and what he thought he was learning from them. He apparently missed the ones about not needing a body to convict, the power of circumstantial evidence, and not acting like a guilty creepo after your wife goes missing.
Yes, this! ^^ Excellent post! Thanks! That's a good one!

I own a hot tub and can say from first hand experience in draining/refilling it (not to cover up a crime, mind you) it doesn't take a large amount of chlorine at all. If Chris is correct about the large chlorine purchase, I don't think it was for the hot tub. MOO.

Maybe something he needed to clean trace evidence from - like maybe a bobcat? Has anyone else heard the bobcat was taken to Indiana and left there recently?

I think that the woman is a realtor from IN, who was friends with both Suzanne and Barry. She may have been Suzanne's best friend when they lived in IN. If I'm not mistaken, I thought that I read that she helped with the sale of the IN house and/or helped them with their move to CO.

JMO.
Agree, that’s my understanding. MOO

I own a hot tub and can say from first hand experience in draining/refilling it (not to cover up a crime, mind you) it doesn't take a large amount of chlorine at all. If Chris is correct about the large chlorine purchase, I don't think it was for the hot tub. MOO.
I'm not sure what purpose he felt the chlorine would serve. Hydrogen peroxide is the substance used to clean up blood, if it was a bloody crime, which I suspect it was.

Thank you so much for posting this. It is very reassuring. Personally, I’m very impressed with Linda Stanley so far. IMO, she’s direct, no nonsense, capable. A consummate professional, regardless of what attire she wears at a Press Conference lol. Most importantly, I believe she is 100% committed/dedicated to ensuring that Suzanne receives her due justice.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
Youre welcome. I enjoy reading the comments on videos. :)

Just to be clear, the woman in the pictures/spotted out dining with BM, isn’t Suzanne’s closest BFF from Indiana that I was referring to in my post. I believe the woman in the dining out pictures is/was a friend of both BM & SM. It would be interesting to learn if this person was wearing a wire, indeed.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Interesting he dropped her off at a hotel and they were photographed having an animated conversation in his white truck. Where was she there visiting from? Reported in podcast by CM and in the DM article.

Interesting he dropped her off at a hotel and they were photographed having an animated conversation in his white truck. Where was she there visiting from? Reported in podcast by CM and in the DM article.
It is my understanding she is/was a friend of both BM & SM and was visiting Salida from Indiana.
Snipped from article at link below and BBM:

The murder suspect - who has maintained his innocence over the past year - was seen tucking into a dinner with a younger redhead at a Mexican restaurant in Salida before dropping her off at a hotel.”
“Then, two days later, he was seen with the same woman in conversation with her in his white truck outside the Salida Comfort Inn.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/2833721/suzanne-morphews-husband-dining-redhead-months-arrest/amp

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
I want to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow sleuthers who are moms, step moms, grand moms, etc a very special Happy Mother’s Day. Time is fleeting. I’ll never celebrate another Mother’s Day without thinking and remembering Suzanne Morphew. Such a tragedy. So terribly sorry, Suzanne! #ShineBrightForSuzanne
#JusticeForSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#FindSuzanne

Will we learn everything they have when the AA is released? Or will some information be withheld? TIA
We won’t learn everything. The AA will have only the needed information to support the charges filed. But they won’t show their entire hand in the AA. Also, this is still an ongoing investigation. I expect more evidence to be gathered between now and trail. I do think the AA will be lengthy though. I’m guessing at least 20 pages considering all the search warrants issued. MOO

We won’t learn everything. The AA will have only the needed information to support the charges filed. But they won’t show their entire hand in the AA. Also, this is still an ongoing investigation. I expect more evidence to be gathered between now and trail. I do think the AA will be lengthy though. I’m guessing at least 20 pages considering all the search warrants issued. MOO
Than you for clarifying.

Which is why I think he dismembered her and that’s why the dogs hit on a few different areas during AM’s search he organized. If I was Suzanne’s sister I wouldn’t be so forgiving to a man who deceived everyone even his own daughters and by lying almost a year and still not admitting it. The family didn’t know if she was dead or alive for a long time they couldn’t even give her a proper burial because he killed and hid her. This is some kind of evil.
He is not asking for forgiveness. He is defiant, entitled and used to bending people and things his way. Nothing good can come from having anything to do with him.

Her forgiveness is to release her; to package his horribleness as small as possible.

She is bringing Suzanne's presence and memory back to the front as much as possible.

He is not asking for forgiveness. He is defiant, entitled and used to bending people and things his way. Nothing good can come from having anything to with him.

Her forgiveness is to release her; to package his horribleness as small as possible.

She is bringing Suzanne's presence and memory back to the front as much as possible.
I agree.
She's releasing herself by forgiving him.
She gets to remove all his hooks.
Now she can do that safely because he is incarcerated, hopefully forever and uncomfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid