Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what purpose he felt the chlorine would serve. Hydrogen peroxide is the substance used to clean up blood, if it was a bloody crime, which I suspect it was.
MOO MOO the chlorine is unrelated to the crime. It's just that everyone suspected BM frim thecstatt sue to his, scary aggressive persona. MOO so the smell of errant spa chlorine from the hotel got stuck to him.
Remember it's just MOO.

IMO only Law Enforcement, that were specifically assigned to Suzanne Morphew’s case and worked it tirelessly, are the one that got this case where it is today (thank you to these men & women). Not Chris M. from YouTube. I’ll throw him a bone and say he knew of the pending arrest of BM (although I think it’s likely as well he was heading that way for the 1 year anniversary to record). If that’s true, this guy is literally, by his own admission, driving by or parked at BM condo the night before his arrest. To me, that is beyond disappointing and a civilian potentially interfering with a active police investigation, same as before during Andy’s search last Fall. He then says LE was living next to BM, he knows it was LE because he recognized the assets they had while he’s basically snooping around. I’m speechless & again disappointed.

Anyway, off to train my dog this morning. IMO IMO

ETA: you don’t see Mike King doing things like this. Thank you, Sir.
I totally agree, @K9Enzo . I think Mike King began distancing himself from ChrisM last fall during the Andy Morphew search when CM really began getting on LE about not following up on Cadaver dog hits and not guarding one of the spots until it could be further investigated. I have no problem with people criticizing LE when they do a poor job, but CM was making some comments that were totally out of line. I felt at the time that MK was very uncomfortable with that.
I remember thinking that CM was burning his bridges as far as LE sources, but evidently someone was still feeding him info as evidenced by the fact that he just happened to be in Salida when BM’s arrest went down. He’s lucky he didn’t spook BM with all his snooping around when he knew LE was about to make a move. Methinks CM has a bit of an ego problem which won’t bode well for him if he wants to succeed in the podcast/YouTube arena. MOO

Why would Chris McDonough lie about that?
i haven’t heard him say it. I thought i’ve listened to a of CM’s videos, but i admit sometimes i listen as i’m falling asleep, so i could have missed it. That’s why I asked if anyone has a link to the video along w the minute mark, since they’re usually close to 2 hours long

She is a better person than I am. I would never want to be that either.
Betcha you would if it meant you got to fire off your entire arsenal and then some with no danger that you would be labelled vengeful or spiteful.
He's gonna get it all now, from every source imaginable and then some.
The botox will have worn off by the time he get's to court, his fillers will have all dissolved and we shall see his true colours as he self combusts in full technicolour.
Amen.

MOO MOO the chlorine is unrelated to the crime. It's just that everyone suspected BM frim thecstatt sue to his, scary aggressive persona. MOO so the smell of errant spa chlorine from the hotel got stuck to him.
Remember it's just MOO.
Unless..
the chlorine was spilled in an effort to mask another odor?

Bleach and chlorine are the same chemical, and both will keep your pool sparkling. ... In truth, bleach contains the same base chemical as pool chlorine. That chemical is, of course, chlorine, and the only major difference between the two products is the concentration strength.

Maybe CM meant chlorine bleach basically the same.

https://chlorine.americanchemistry.com/Chlorine-vs-Chlorine-Bleach_Fact-Sheet.pdf

Unless..
the chlorine was spilled in an effort to mask another odor?
MOO I just doubt he used chlorine.

Did he have a jug of bleach and wash his tools in a hotel tub? Maybe.
Couldn't get the bleach smell out of the room then? Wouldn't he get his worker another room?
If he did wash them, the tools should have had bleach residue then.

Last edited:
MOO I just doubt he used chlorine.

Did he have a jug of bleach and wash his tools in a hotel tub? Maybe.
Couldn't get the bleach smell out of the room then? Wouldn't he get his worker another room?
If hs did the tools should have had bleach residue then.
Apparently it was in the home too though, according to Suzanne's brother as far as I remember. The smell of bleach. I THINK but could be mistaken that he said that on the Dr Phil interview.
The scenario you paint re motel makes perfect sense on it's own but if it's a fact that both places smelled of bleach it's a different matter.
This dude was allegedly a fan of true crime... he should have known.
I was searching earlier in forensics for strong smelling chemicals used to dissolve human remains that could be masked by chlorine.. Search is too broad for success.

Can someone please offer up a link to BM purchasing a lot of chlorine? How close to 5/10 did he buy it and from where?

I have not seen the chlorine purchase confirmed in the mainstream media. Chris M stated in the following video he had confirmed the place where BM purchased a large amount of chlorine. I’m not sure of exact time on the video, but CM starts at the 26:00 after BM advisement hearing. I’ve also heard it confirmed by another Youtuber prior to this.
EBM spelling correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member