Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you remember @ProfilingEvil talked about an invoice for some trees that BM had purchased? I can’t remember if they actually had the receipt bc someone sent it to them. Hoping I didn’t dream the whole thing up. Tweet from CM
https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1379261699115606016?s=21
Wonder if these are the same trees where the dogs were showing interest? I find the trees planted oddly. What look to be Aspens planted almost in them same hole as the pine. Considering root ball size, it could possibly have been one huge hole. I Added a pic of a bob cat with an auger attachment for interest. Surely with BM in the landscaping business, he owned an auger attachment. Thoughts?
Would need to know date they were planted and whether or not they were purchased as young trees or older..
And if they were purchased for cash no receipts or records may be available..

BBM

Hey, @swedeheart, I have two questions, please.

What are veneers?

Do I need them?

Ha! Veneers are porcelain covers for your teeth so that they appear whiter.

They have to saw down your real teeth to put the veneers on, so if that sounds like fun, go for @it, Puzzles ! ;) Just be careful not to make them too white or you'll look like this: :D

Do any of you remember @ProfilingEvil talked about an invoice for some trees that BM had purchased? I can’t remember if they actually had the receipt bc someone sent it to them. Hoping I didn’t dream the whole thing up. Tweet from CM
Wonder if these are the same trees where the dogs were showing interest? I find the trees planted oddly. What look to be Aspens planted almost in them same hole as the pine. Considering root ball size, it could possibly have been one huge hole. I Added a pic of a bob cat with an auger attachment for interest. Surely with BM in the landscaping business, he owned an auger attachment. Thoughts?

iirc A member of the public gave the information to Andy during his big search; there was definitely paperwork involved, I do think it was receipts but am not 100% on that bit.

I believe that pic is the tree that piqued the dog’s interest. I think it is the one on the patch of land on the way out of Puma Path, isn’t it?

iirc A member of the public gave the information to Andy during his big search; there was definitely paperwork involved, I do think it was receipts but am not 100% on that bit.

I believe that pic is the tree that piqued the dog’s interest. I think it is the one on the patch of land on the way out of Puma Path, isn’t it?
Thank you for the tip on AM. That gives me a starting point to go back through the videos. My curiosity is peeked.

Ha! Veneers are porcelain covers for your teeth so that they appear whiter.

They have to saw down your real teeth to put the veneers on, so if that sounds like fun, go for @it, Puzzles ! ;) Just be careful not to make them too white or you'll look like this: :D

Do veneers last forever or do they need replacing every 10 years or so? Another thing for Barry to lose sleep over MOO

ETA just googled my own question and I doubt prison dental covers them. Brilliant.

Bleach and chlorine are the same chemical, and both will keep your pool sparkling. ... In truth, bleach contains the same base chemical as pool chlorine. That chemical is, of course, chlorine, and the only major difference between the two products is the concentration strength.

Maybe CM meant chlorine bleach basically the same.

https://chlorine.americanchemistry.com/Chlorine-vs-Chlorine-Bleach_Fact-Sheet.pdf
Maybe BM needed the bleach to whiten his teeth? They’re pretty glow-y.

I would guess that the large amount of chlorine was to clean the bobcat if he used it to move her body. He would have been concerned that trace evidence might have ended up on his hands and then transferred to the cab. Of course he would have been worried that the area that held her body would have trace evidence too.

He had to transport her in something, and CM alluded to the fact that he moved her a few times--five I think he said. If he didn't say it, remember when he held up his hand with five fingers? Some speculated that referred to the amount of times he moved her.

Every time he moved her, he would want to clean up the scene. If there was a smell of chlorine in the hotel, maybe he was using it to clean up his own body even, along with the hotel room, in case there were traces in there. Murder is messy.

Replying to my own post to add additional thoughts. The soil in that area of CO is exceptionally poor bc of the rock formations over thousands of years. The ground practically grows boulders and rock. Looking at this photo of the 5 tree formation CM tweeted, you can see the natural rock in the landscape. BM wouldn’t plant even small trees in that soil without using the aid of equipment, most likely bob cat attachments (he loves that cat). Digging holes large enough would be next to impossible with a shovel. Photo added to see soil conditions. Maybe he was telling a half truth when he said a bob cat (mountain lion) got her.
EBM to add pics

Attachments

• DD20C1AD-FE60-4982-84BD-53924FC183FF.jpeg
    DD20C1AD-FE60-4982-84BD-53924FC183FF.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 6A096D0A-C24A-4AEA-962D-90AC930FB14D.jpeg
    6A096D0A-C24A-4AEA-962D-90AC930FB14D.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 71
I would guess that the large amount of chlorine was to clean the bobcat if he used it to move her body. He would have been concerned that trace evidence might have ended up on his hands and then transferred to the cab. Of course he would have been worried that the area that held her body would have trace evidence too.

He had to transport her in something, and CM alluded to the fact that he moved her a few times--five I think he said. If he didn't say it, remember when he held up his hand with five fingers? Some speculated that referred to the amount of times he moved her.

Every time he moved her, he would want to clean up the scene. If there was a smell of chlorine in the hotel, maybe he was using it to clean up his own body even, along with the hotel room, in case there were traces in there. Murder is messy.
Well I was thinking the same except for one thing....is it 5 times or 5 places? Why would he need to bleach is tools? Didn't he have a bunch of tools at the bleach scented hotel room?
I would think it would be harder to locate an arm under a re-planted tree than an entire body.
Sorry, but that's what I have been thinking.
Bless her.

Replying to my own post to add additional thoughts. The soil in that area of CO is exceptionally poor bc of the rock formations over thousands of years. The ground practically grows boulders and rock. Looking at this photo of the 5 tree formation CM tweeted, you can see the natural rock in the landscape. BM wouldn’t plant even small trees in that soil without using the aid of equipment, most likely bob cat attachments (he loves that cat). Digging holes large enough would be next to impossible with a shovel. Photo added to see soil conditions. Maybe he was telling a half truth when he said a bob cat (mountain lion) got her.
EBM to add pics
Yes exactly. She ultimately had a bad encounter with "the husband" on a bobcat...not a mountain lion on her bike.

EBM to add pics

I need a botanist to explain the dead pine needles.

New tree, new planting, is that typical, or is that tree sucking up some toxic chemicals? How do trees feel about lime? Or lye? Or quik-crete or chlorine?

Anybody with boots on the ground watching for depressions in the ground or emergent mushrooms?

Get thee some dogs out there again.

JMO

That tree looks like a tree-cross on top of a gravesite.
Just sayin'
If she was not there, well his thoughts certainly came out in his landscape "design". To me it looks like a gravesite. If I had done that at my house or a landscaper had done it, I would have that corrected immediately. That's creepy and depressing looking.

I need a botanist to explain the dead pine needles.

New tree, new planting, is that typical, or is that tree sucking up some toxic chemicals? How do trees feel about lime? Or lye? Or quik-crete or chlorine?

Anybody with boots on the ground watching for depressions in the ground or emergent mushrooms?

Get thee some dogs out there again.

JMO
Might well be worth a shot!
I'd love if she could be found.
And the new DA wouldn't spare any resources to find her if she thought she had a fighting chance, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid