Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I left this thread for an HOUR and come back to 3 new pages to catch up on....

that is quite possibly one of the last charges I would’ve expected to see right now..

ah well, the criminal does various criminal things I guess
No kidding. I mean, it's not like he would have been under any more scrutiny than the average Joe, right?

DBM
I just suddenly feel compelled to eat that one kernel of popcorn that fell out of the bowl onto the floor even though the entire bowl is full......boy oh boy, what is he thinking! moo

I hear you PaulaDC, I rarely stress eat but tonight was a different realm for me:oops:...I couldn't stop snacking...gummy bears, pirate's booty...it was because I am sitting on pins and needles due to the AA;)

I have a feeling the forgery may have to do with the guardianship. Just speculation MOO I’m not sure on the voting unless it was to oppose the new DA :)
It could also be part of his very clever plan to try to prove that Suzanne in fact ran off. She’s still alive — somewhere — maybe back in Indiana. And her vote proves it.

Yeah, right... MOO.

DBM

I hear you PaulaDC, I rarely stress eat but tonight was a different realm for me:oops:...I couldn't stop snacking...gummy bears, pirate's booty...it was because I am sitting on pins and needles due to the AA;)
Kind of a weird analogy comment. That one dirty vote is going to swing the election. If of course that's what we find happened. He's definitely not a bright one. Maybe that's why the AA is many pages. Sounds like the only smart thing he does may be he keeps his own secrets. moo

My question is why anyone would want to buy PP knowing that a possible homicide had recently occurred there? It sold pretty quickly and not far from asking price.

Guardianship is an interesting issue though....

JMO, MOO
My question is why anyone would want to buy PP knowing that a possible homicide had recently occurred there? It sold pretty quickly and not far from asking price.

JMO, MOO

The house was huge, but only had three bedrooms. It was in my opinion it was a very cold house designed around a hunting theme. The kitchen was the exception.

I don’t think he would have purposely committed fraud. I am sure he wanted to stay as far out of LE way as possible. I am sure he knew he gave out to information (mechanical thing to the bob cat)... most likely late at night at the construction site!

JMO, MOO

Until I know more about that transaction, I'm going to be suspicious. It could have been purchased with some cash and then the new owner (someone Barry knows) taking back paper. Which is how I think he bought the house in the first place. JMO.

So, Barry got some money to put down on the new house he purchased for a friend, but I'll believe that he sold it for that amount only when I see the details - which may be never).

Barry's history of strange RE transactions probably got some attention from CBI and FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024