Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to consider:

JMO I don't think LE was just wondering about coolers. Like I bet a guy like that probably has a bunch of TVs. My guess, either there was an obvious missing item (like in a garage, on a shelf labeled "large cooler") or they have video footage of BM with a cooler and later without. I believe that LE believes the coolers were used in the commission of a crime. Oh, oh.

Ask Patrick Frazee. On tape with a lifesized tote visible in his truck bed going toward KB's townhouse and the same deathsized tote, leaving. Only the box had been repositioned. I spy hinges! Whelp.

Where are the coolers, BM?

JMO

Snipped for focus...

If you're an outdoorsy type, you usually have several different SIZES of cooler. LE couldn't even find small ones? What nefariousness would BM have used small ones for?
My daughter plays softball. We don't camp or hunt. We have 6 coolers... for softball. Inmate Morphew was into sports, hunted, camped, owned a landscaping company, has 2 kids that may or may not play sports... but not 1 single cooler??? Things that make me go hmmmm... jmo

Wow. I was one of those who was inquiring. Thanks for sharing—it’s an interesting find. Considering 5/7 (when it was ordered) was Friday, and he was arrested 5/5, Wednesday, I’d assume it was probably his mom, or daughters. Just weird they’d know about something like this service so quickly. Unless it wasn’t any of them who sent it... but seems to soon for any “fans” (ugh) to start doing this stuff. I know this isn’t anything helpful to most of what is discussed on here, but I’m curious to hear anyone else’s thoughts on this...

mostly because I am slightly annoyed BM is getting anything enjoyable where he is right now..

imo, jmo
Maybe, Barry was told about this service when he was being processed and he passed the information to his daughters via a phone call. I'm thinking that it was his daughters who ordered it for him.

JMO.

Or they have already been arrested? JMO. I believe Someone rolled on Barry. Lauren Scharf posted a video of a home of a girl friend of Barry LE vehicles were parked in front this was a few days before the arrest. Lauren knocked on the door to interview her LE answered said she couldn’t be interviewed. You can go on Lauren Scharf Twitter page to see the vid she took. She’s a journalist from Fox21 who’s been following this case from the beginning.
I don't think there will be any more arrests unless someone lied to investigators or helped Barry cover up the crime in some way. I think he convinced everyone who supported him that LE messed up the investigation and that they "always" blame the husband.

Although I do think it's possible that some who initially supported him eventually changed their minds.

The yeti brands are very expensive.
They are also the type of flashy name brand that Barry might like to show off. I myself have a Yeti; however, I like the soft cooler that I purchased from Amazon. Of course, I'm not trying to impress anyone when I load it up with my groceries when I shop...

Wasn't there a hearing about the AA at 9am? Or the deadline? I know something related to Inmate Morphew was supposed to happen at or by 9am today. Or is that just when his attorneys needed to file their position on the AA release by?

I think all of the Moorman siblings likely appreciate and trust CM as he has been a very strong unflinching advocate for justice for Suzanne. I think that his assurance and support has helped them through this horrifying ordeal.
I remember hearing that Melinda wanted to be the first to know from LE when they would be arresting, and I wouldn’t doubt CM was on their speed-dial. Moo

Now that you mention it, I would not be surprised if BM took out a huge life insurance policy on Suzanne immediately after her cancer diagnosis.

If he did, I bet he was furious when she best the cancer.
Only my speculation.

Hard to get life insurance once you have a diagnosis like that. Premiums are huge if you can even obtain it, and there is usually a required physical for the big bucks policies. You can’t even raise limits on an existing without that physical. There is a waiting period if you are trying to obtain coverage and have been diagnosed-you can try in a few years. It may have been tough to find life insurance for Suzanne given her condition. Doubtful that he could get a high death benefit policy without shelling out a fortune for it-and I doubt that happened. Especially when he might have to wait years to collect.

They are also the type of flashy name brand that Barry might like to show off. I myself have a Yeti; however, I like the soft cooler that I purchased from Amazon. Of course, I'm not trying to impress anyone when I load it up with my groceries when I shop...

But I don’t think he would put Suzanne in a soft cooler

I keep thinking of the murder charge, with no partner in crime squeeling I think this is going to be a rage killing that left a heck of a lot of evidence that took forever to get results back ,I think they found a heck of a mess that was cleaned up. As far as coolers we camp my brother hunts and fishes and we have a ton of coolers in various sizes even if the girls were camping there should be more coolers around but this is all just my opinion

Hard to get life insurance once you have a diagnosis like that. Premiums are huge if you can even obtain it, and there is usually a required physical for the big bucks policies. You can’t even raise limits on an existing without that physical. There is a waiting period if you are trying to obtain coverage and have been diagnosed-you can try in a few years. It may have been tough to find life insurance for Suzanne given her condition. Doubtful that he could get a high death benefit policy without shelling out a fortune for it-and I doubt that happened. Especially when he might have to wait years to collect.
Over the years I realize what people used to get away with before computers and the internet. I still believe anything is possible if you're a lying liar who lies. Time will tell the truth. moo

Over the years I realize what people used to get away with before computers and the internet. I still believe anything is possible if you're a lying liar who lies. Time will tell the truth. moo
I thought about Suzanne's cancer diagnosis when she was young and how an insurance company may be reluctant to insure her. I can also see Barry lying to get coverage early in their marriage. If that's the case, that will just show his character and that he is not above lying for financial gain.

JMO.

Oh snap. I was ready to ship him some peanut butter. :p
View attachment 297077
Bwa hahaha !

Also, whilst Barry cools his heels in jail, he might want a photo of what he is most likely missing ??

FoxNews.jpg

It appears as if this is the same bobcat hastily packed on the Beverly Hillbillies Gettin' Outta Dodge trailer photo ?
Same color.
MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads