Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday on MK's show he mentioned that on 05.11 the state filed an order called ENTRY OF APPEARANCE, NOTICE OF ELECTION, AND REQUEST FOR PROOF EVIDENT PRESUMPTION GREAT HEARING

He discusses it at the 16:00 mark

Essentially ordering the prosecution to hand over all info they have, to the defense before Barry's next appearance on the 27th.

He shares some screen caps of the document but I thought it was interesting this document is not located here Colorado Judicial Branch - Chaffee - Cases of Interest - People of the State of Colorado v. Barry Lee Morphew
That’s a good video by Mike. Thanks for posting! Worth the listen! MOO

I know in some of the Colorado cases I've followed some of the documents are released on a legal site before they are posted on the Colorado site ,that's how some of gannon's info got out and PF's . Hopefully we get to see it all soon.
I'd actually forgotten all about that, thanks for the reminder.
IIRC, those are legal member-only type sites, are they not?

I know in some of the Colorado cases I've followed some of the documents are released on a legal site before they are posted on the Colorado site ,that's how some of gannon's info got out and PF's . Hopefully we get to see it all soon.
Yes! ^^^ I had forgotten this too. Unfortunately I don’t have access to the paid legal site, probably Pacer.

Yes, one thing I had not considered before is that maybe it was Barry who wanted to sell the house and Suzanne wanted to hold onto it. He bought that lot very soon after she disappeared. Maybe his plan all along was to build a smaller home and be rid of the Puma Path home to free up some money. Imo

Good point. Divorce could also play a role, as the IN home and PP home are a total of $2.6M, so BM would either get $1.3M in a divorce or $2.6M if SM was not in the picture. Plus BM has liquidated more properties than just those two in the past year.

In your opinion, if Morphew’s PD files objection to release of the AA, would it also be on the paid site prior to release on the Colorado court site? TIA

I’ve subscribed to PE videos again just in case. Hopefully MK will post video as soon as he hears something. MOO

I rewatched LS video where she discusses her visit with GD, army buddy of Inmate Morphew. GD stated he heard about a bike being found via one of his FF buddies, and drove to the scene where Suzanne’s bike was located. Hmm. Dont know how I forgot all this info. Right after holidays so I may have been distracted. GD also said his grid line searches conducted for SM had “300 people searching every day for the first 2 weeks!” Others refuted the claim saying it was more like 10 guys. GD certainly was telling lies to benefit Inmate Morphew!

Last edited:
“They did ask us, ‘why can’t we find any coolers at the house?’ And I said, ‘well I have no idea. I don’t know how many they had to begin with,” he said. “But I assume, as a hunter and a guy that maybe camps, he would have a few, and they couldn’t find a single one.”
Snipped for focus...

If you're an outdoorsy type, you usually have several different SIZES of cooler. LE couldn't even find small ones? What nefariousness would BM have used small ones for?

Access Securepak

I was looky-looing around and found BM's inmate number by entering his name into the search box in the above link. Someone up thread had inquired, IIRC.

Interesting to note, someone has already sent BM his Securepak jail care package for the month. Apparently there is a limit of one per month.

"We're sorry. Inmate# 0012159 has already reach the monthly order limit of 1 for Securepak®.
Please return next month to place an order."

Snipped for focus...

If you're an outdoorsy type, you usually have several different SIZES of cooler. LE couldn't even find small ones? What nefariousness would BM have used small ones for?
I too found it odd there were supposedly no coolers. However, I think he placed her body in the bucket of his Bobcat and drove towards Denver and disposed of her along the way.

I rewatched LS video where she discusses her visit with GD, army buddy of Inmate Morphew. GD stated he heard about a bike being found via one of his FF buddies, and drove to the scene where Suzanne’s bike was located. Hmm. Dont know how I forgot all this info. Right after holidays so I may have been distracted. GD also said his grid line searches conducted for SM had “300 people searching every day for the first 2 weeks!” Others refuted the claim saying it was more like 10 guys. GD certainly was telling lies to benefit Inmate Morphew!

Kind of makes me wonder if some of these people flipped to the state and thus why no more arrests are planned.

"This was a reasonable request considering the length of the affidavit" Oh my, my, my. I guess you did not cover up evidence as well as you thought inmate BM.

I'm leaning towards either brain tissue and/or massive blood evidence. A small amount of body fluids or blood would not rise to this level.

The first red flag for me was the bike scene, the claim "LE messed up the evidence" and the laughable Puma theory.

I am also not optimistic about seeing the AA unsealed today. My guess the defense would claim it would make it impossible to find an unbiased jury once it hit the papers and MSM.

Access Securepak

I was looky-looing around and found BM's inmate number by entering his name into the search box in the above link. Someone up thread had inquired, IIRC.

Interesting to note, someone has already sent BM his Securepak jail care package for the month. Apparently there is a limit of one per month.

"We're sorry. Inmate# 0012159 has already reach the monthly order limit of 1 for Securepak®.
Please return next month to place an order."
Thanks good sleuthing. I found and posted the number last week from Vinelink. I heard he had the Max Securepak allowed from the Barry Morphew supporter fan club. Pathetic. They are packages they send to the jail for Barry. Access Securepak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member