Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an idea when that’s coming out? Any court action to delay it?

the defense objected to its release, that was yesterday. Opposing parties have 14 days to file their motion for the AA to be unsealed and that takes us to 5/27, iirc, and he already has a court date that day anyway

Words are hard right now apparently, so excuse me if I haven’t used all of the correct terms

Locked up for suspected murder, new federal charge, that could very well be the first of other federal charges, sporting a shiner and a banged up face. Old BM isn't having a good May so far, is he?

moo

Oh wow I just saw the photo! That’s bad! Wonder what happened?!
Maybe he’s in the prison medical unit if there is one? His face looks rough. In addition to the obvious injuries under his eyes and facial swelling, it looks like there is also some bruising on his nose and small bandages on his nose and above it between his eyebrows.

What happened Barry? Did you try and act all macho and mouth off to the wrong prison gang member? Was someone trying to steal your peanut butter? Or maybe someone was trying to make you their boyfriend? How does it feel to be hurt, scared and vulnerable? How does it feel to lose control Barry?

Karma’s a real b#^%* isn’t she? Hope they sell cover up in the prison commissary. :confused:

Do you think we will get to hear how the injuries happened?
Another inmate or self inflicted.

Maybe he’s in the prison medical unit if there is one? His face looks rough. In addition to the obvious injuries under his eyes and facial swelling, it looks like there is also some bruising on his nose and small bandages on his nose and above it between his eyebrows.

What happened Barry? Did you try and act all macho and mouth off to the wrong prison gang member? Was someone trying to steal your peanut butter? Or maybe someone was trying to make you their boyfriend? How does it feel to be hurt, scared and vulnerable? How does it feel to lose control Barry?

Karma’s a real b#^%* isn’t she? Hope they sell cover up in the prison commissary. :confused:
Great post

Love this x 1000. :)

I wonder what BM is telling his new room mates what he is in for?
My guess? He is telling them he’s innocent. (Ha! Aren’t they all)
BM:
“This is complete BS, I didn’t do nuttin’ wrong!
I’m being framed by the police!!”

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
At first I really only saw him as a monster, but now adding to that an embarrassing idiot as well.
Makes me wince to think of his poor daughters.
What was he thinking??!
“They’re pretty much adults now, they’ll be able to handle it, they’ll get over it..”

*expletives*

That may be “sweat/grunge” making it look like gel :) moo
He only gets to shower every few days. Hope he’s sweating!

sometimes they use the toilet in their cells to bathe and wash their dirty underwear. I believe they call them birdbaths. But then BM is an outdoor camping guy so not a big deal for him. I wonder if he’s enjoying his man cave. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper