Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the defense doesn’t want to release the AA right away because of how guilty Barry is and how gruesome of a murder he committed. This will release all the lies he told his friends/family. I bet Barry told his lawyers, do whatever you can to not release it.

Are they allowed to show the AA to the family?

That was and is my thought as SM's daughters are victims and would have the same rights as all victims to know prior to the public some information. MOO

In his most recent photos, Barry looks like he's aged 25 years.
That's what guilt can do to a person.
What in the world was he thinking ?
Why not walk away and still have a life ?

At least I'm grateful there will be justice for Suzanne.
He had no right. :mad:

Imo.

I don´t think he feels guilty. I think he is only scared for himself. Jmo

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
And that text SM's sister describes sounds like it was more than just a meek woman who was considering leaving her bullying husband. (Even though I do realize that is the most dangerous time for a woman in a DV situation.)

Had Suzanne figured something out and that made life dangerous for her?

And then the FBI chose April 22, 2021 to interview BM about his casting SM's ballot. THAT is an interesting date.

<modsnip>

It might be, but wow. THAT date.

Edited to clarify.
Interesting coincidence. Weird af! MOO

In his most recent photos, Barry looks like he's aged 25 years.
That's what guilt can do to a person.
What in the world was he thinking ?
Why not walk away and still have a life ?

At least I'm grateful there will be justice for Suzanne.
He had no right. :mad:

Imo.
Agree with you on Inmate Morphew’s appearance. Checkout the latest screen grab of BM @ today’s advisement! Did he receive some jailhouse justice? (Black eye) something going on with that right eye. Whooo

Attachments

• B728BD1D-977C-4934-AE8B-DE6D958FEAEC.jpeg
    B728BD1D-977C-4934-AE8B-DE6D958FEAEC.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Here in the UK the Guardian has picked up on the story -- and on the irony of a voter fraud going the way of the outgoing prez.

Colorado man suspected in wife’s death allegedly voted for Trump in her name

I feel like the BM explanation (paraphrasing here(, "I knew she was going to vote for Trump anyway (because I was)" accurately if painfully sums up the relationship as he saw it.

The tone-deaf sense of entitlement and control are in full view. It must have been a struggle for Suzanne at times, and perhaps more so in her last months.

Last edited:
That was and is my thought as SM's daughters are victims and would have the same rights as all victims to know prior to the public some information. MOO
If my father were charged with the murder of my mother, I would want to read the AA (although I would be afraid of what it said). I would want to know WHY he was arrested and what evidence the State had against him.

I believe that CC stated that the daughters were some place with Barry joking and laughing shortly after Suzanne's disappearance. He found it quite strange that was their demeanor with their mother missing.

What on earth could he have told them to make them act so callously towards their missing mother? Could Suzanne have discussed her future plans with her children? Could Barry have planted the idea in their heads that Suzanne left him for another guy?

JMO.

Agree with you on Inmate Morohew’s appearance. Checkout the latest screen grab of BM @ today’s advisement! Did he receive some jailhouse justice? (Black eye) something going on with that right eye. Whooo

Certainty something has happened to his eye. Is there a reason why he is now in blue stripes not orange?

I don´t think he feels guilty. I think he is only scared for himself. Jmo

I think he’s probably mad over anything. Probably “mad” at SM for “making him do what he did” and mad he got arrested and mad his whole life is in the process of turning upside down. Mad that he has lost his power and is still likely trying to fight against that loss.

imo, jmo

I think he’s probably mad over anything. Probably “mad” at SM for “making him do what he did” and mad he got arrested and mad his whole life is in the process of turning upside down. Mad that he has lost his power and is still likely trying to fight against that loss.

imo, jmo

Oh for sure! How dare anyone say that it is his fault. He probably is god himself in his own head. Jmo

Yes, but I'm enjoying the black eye
I'm sporting the same today. I bent down at the same time the dog jumped up and that ridge on top of her skull bonked my cheekbone where it meets my eye socket.

But, there aren't any pets in jail with BM. So he must have bent down when some knuckles were jumping up.

His own? Poor me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member