Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> But I don’t think it’s his first crime though. I personally think he’s committed various financial crimes looking at the man’s ethics. The Friday big argument was over or about something, could it have been something BM wanted to do regarding the upcoming sale of the home, like raise the price substantially right before the upcoming closing ? Just thinking out loud. MOO
Oh for sure his high crimes and misdemeanors are going to catch up to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post by @OzzieB Can I authorize someone to vote on my behalf? <--- snipped
... a severely disabled person (for example) there may be permissions allowed, if the disabled person has the mental capacity to request it and authorise it ... and expresses exactly who they want their vote to go to.
@SouthAussie sbm for focus Agreeing w your interp ^. To expand a bit, the phrase "voting on my behalf" is ambiguous: Does the above question mean an eligible voter may -
1. authorize 'someone' to decide how to vote, for which candidates, ballot issues, etc. or
2. authorize 'someone' to mark the voting choices the voter communicates to that someone, who then sign as witness?

CO ballot envelope instructions clearly contemplate #2. They direct a voter unable to sign, to mark an X in lieu of signing name, and provide a line for witness' signature & date.* Fed & CO voter statutes & reg's also address ADA-related issues, e.g., requiring auxiliary aids and services for people who are blind or have low vision.

:confused: No instructions about how a deceased person may vote.:rolleyes::D

* Facebook

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
And that text SM's sister describes sounds like it was more than just a meek woman who was considering leaving her bullying husband. (Even though I do realize that is the most dangerous time for a woman in a DV situation.)

Had Suzanne figured something out and that made life dangerous for her?

And then the FBI chose April 22, 2021 to interview BM about his casting SM's ballot. THAT is an interesting date.

<modsnip>

It might be, but wow. THAT date.

Edited to clarify.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll watch the MK live stream then do my errands.

I’m not one to watch, or listen, as I’d much rather read information to better absorb it. But, I’ve got to leave just around the time he’s going live and I’ll stream it in my car because I’m super interested in what he and a family member have to say. I haven’t watched either him or CM? before, so its new for me.

Reminder on Social Media Rules:
-Links to approved sources are OK
-Screenshots or direct copy/paste of social media posts are not allowed

As we observed yesterday, social media posts can be deleted or edited. This is why we only allow links and not screenshots.

I bet the defense doesn’t want to release the AA right away because of how guilty Barry is and how gruesome of a murder he committed. This will release all the lies he told his friends/family. I bet Barry told his lawyers, do whatever you can to not release it.

Are they allowed to show the AA to the family?

Quick thought... if Suzanne’s family was able to see the AA before the public, would copies be also given to her daughters? I know that they seem to be in support of their dad right now, but would the AA go to them as well, or is it only depending on who in the family actually requests it?

I bet the defense doesn’t want to release the AA right away because of how guilty Barry is and how gruesome of a murder he committed. This will release all the lies he told his friends/family. I bet Barry told his lawyers, do whatever you can to not release it.

bbm
Yes, I believe so !

Dixiegirl1035, thanks for posting those details. I never could open those "court.state.co.us" files, even all through the Watts case. No matter what browser I use. Thanks to all for posting screen shots from that site.

YVW. It stems from many years ago, and to this day, that I cannot open PDF and read from phone, but just a "click" I can read a screenshot. Just passing it forward as others to do a quick summary and screenshot as was done for me in the past and to this day so I didn't have to open a PDF if not at computer to right click and open a new tab.

But KUDOS to the person that found and shared it a first!

I don't know if a sealed arrest affidavit is made available to immediate family? If that is the case, I feel that I can wait. The family immediately involved should be given time to process the information. I can't begin to imagine the emotional toll something like this causes. So, if that means 5/27, so be it. (Not that I'm not chomping at the bit for it.)
So, I think I'll join @Herat virtually, and help them eat up all that popcorn.

I’m disappointed we’re not getting the AA but at least I’ll get a few things done today. We’ll see it eventually.

Me too! I'm in the middle of power washing and cleaning all my furniture and back screen porch. from POLLEN! Everything out and washed. Screen porch still to be done... back out!

What was interesting was the marker that was upthread was for today PE... but the link was from yesterday?

In his most recent photos, Barry looks like he's aged 25 years.
That's what guilt can do to a person.
What in the world was he thinking ?
Why not walk away and still have a life ?

At least I'm grateful there will be justice for Suzanne.
He had no right. :mad:

Imo.

It will eventually be unsealed later rather then sooner. This is going to be one of these high profile cases that are continued and continued and continued for years we have many here in Cali still dating back to 2014 and longer as that’s always the defense strategy unless ole bear bear takes a plea deal hopefully to lead to Suzanne but I don’t think he will so he will just sit there reading all the love letters from crazy women who think he’s handsome, are on his side and want to marry him while putting big bucks on his commissary acct hoping he gets at least one female juror to believe he’s not guilty. I don’t think his mom or daughters will want him to plead guilty. This happens folks my ex husband was a retired cop who died of cancer a few years ago. I have friends that are jailers.

JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member