Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe whoever bought it changed the name and that's why not much can be found? He also might have sold other properties.
If Barry pressured or bullied his oldest daughter into any illegal activity like forging documents or other fraud I wonder if that would be a negotiation tool to get the daughter to testify against BM?

Good questions.
I have had a look around and Barry's "business" doesn't seem to be online.
Can't find his website for the landscaping business or hardscaping as some have seemed to call it ?
Did he only do subcontracting (working for other people and not as an owner himself ?) ?
MOO
IDK, good question! IIRC BM got a PPE loan based on having 9 “employees” in the past few months. Of course with Inmate Morphews ethics anything is questionable, even his IRS filings imho.

I figured they would file asap. Unless it's just a matter of giving the family time to look it over and digest it, it's gotta be a long document.
I figured that it was a long document because it was given to the defense on a thumb drive (USB).

I am kind of glad to see that the defense filed a motion to keep it concealed. That must mean that there are damning details in this document that Barry doesn't want the public, his friends or family to read.

Can a journalist also file a motion to have the AA released?

JMO.

Curious as to how long the prosecution will take to file their motion. They have 14 days, but will they wait that long?

Other parties can file as well. In the past, various news agencies have also filed. And everyone who wants to file has the 14 days, so even if the prosecution files today, I think we'll still wait the two weeks, then since there were formal objections, there will be a hearing. I predict the judge will open the AA to the public at that time.

This is from MK Community posting:

Don’t miss the live at 2pm eastern. We’ll talk about Barry’s new Forgery charge and what is happening behind the scenes on the Murder Arrest Affidavit. Then, a member of Suzanne’s family will be joining to update you on what they are thinking. Please share with your contacts and thanks for supporting Profiling Evil.

For convenience of those that are on phones or find difficult to download, here is screenshot of "the bottom line" re AA

1. Any party in opposition to the Motion has until Thursday, May 27 2021, to file a response to the motion.
2. Until the Court resolves the Motion, the arrest affidavit, the Motion and any Response to the Motion are to remain inaccessible to the Public

Inaccessible.JPG

Last edited:
For convenience of those that are on phones or find difficult to download, here is screenshot of "the bottom line"

View attachment 297203
IIRC, the defense on May 6 filed motions that the AA remain sealed for a week and also that the State must turn over all its evidence by May 27 (3 weeks from the date of that motion). That would have meant the AA was visible to the public for two weeks before the State had to turn over all its evidence.

Now, the defense (on the last day of the week delay granted by the earlier motion) wants to delay the release of the AA until the same day that the State must turn over all its evidence (May 27). And since the motion itself contains information the defense has requested remain hidden from public eyes, everyone outside of the prosecution and defense is kept in a state of ignorance.

Sounds like the entire past year.

Suzanne Morphew missing 369 days.

The person who last saw her alive wants to know everything and wants to share nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass