Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #63 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Might I ask what other home in Salida did he purchase? Totally in the dark on that one! He was renting the Poncha Springs condo was my understanding, which the daughters moved out of immediately after his arrest. TIA MOO
I think you are referring to the lot he purchased and sold in the Longhorn Ranch subdivision in Salida

Last edited:
Slightly O/T, but encouraging:

Great to see that in another CO case, the jury has just handed down a guilty verdict against Mark Redwine for the murder of his son, Dylan.

Based on what we've seen from other Colorado juries here lately, I'm optimistic that Lady Justice will carry the day in this trial, too.

JMO.
The Redwine case was largely circumstantial, like most criminal cases.

I have faith in Colorado juries.

I think Barry needed the money from the Indiana house to pay some sort of balloon on the Puma Path house (just my guess), so he had all his cash in the Puma house. We don't know whether he took back paper on that house (I bet he did) so we don't know how much cash he actually has. He did go and buy another house in Salida, IMO. Maybe he's already sold that too.

RSBM

Wondering if you can provide the link for this info? If I knew it, I've already forgotten it.

Slightly O/T, but encouraging:

Great to see that in another CO case, the jury has just handed down a guilty verdict against Mark Redwine for the murder of his son, Dylan.

Based on what we've seen from other Colorado juries here lately, I'm optimistic that Lady Justice will carry the day in this trial, too.

JMO.
Errrr

They don't think the way we do. According to them, they are smarter, more sly, more cunning, better off the cuff, the most handsome/beautiful, the most charming, the best dressed (well, aside from BM), the brightest light in any room, a huge sense of entitlement, rules don't apply because they are special. People around them are props, shoring up their magnificence, only there to reinforce how wonderful they are.

I was married to one. It's exhausting.

They have no real emotional attachments, it's all facade to make them look good.

Of note: We are assuming BM falls on the narcissism scale. We do not know this for a fact.

ALL MOO
Yes and often leaders and people in positions of power display those trait as they are often tied to self esteem. I couldn’t find any research that correlates narcissistic tendencies with a tendency to murder.

Yes so true, there will be plenty to discuss after the Preliminary hearings to keep us occupied for awhile, and I’m willing to wait however long it takes to see ultimate justice served for sweet Suzanne.

In the meantime, BM isn’t going anywhere.
He’s locked up being told what to do, where to go and when. Having to obey someone’s else’s rules probably for first time in his life, must be absolutely stifling and infuriating him. Good. There’s a level of satisfaction knowing that, and knowing that the avid outdoorsman isn’t free to roam the mountains and do whatever he wants whenever he wants, that he’s on the inside under lock and key sitting in a tiny concrete cage- his new home hopefully for eternity.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
So true! Poor, poor BM. No more antlers to be had! I wonder who inherited his mammoth collection? :p:D:rolleyes:

I forgot they don’t use the term manslaughter in CO.
They have manslaughter there:

1. First-degree murder (18-3-102 C.R.S.): Premeditated or knowing killings.
  2. Second-degree murder (18-3-103 C.R.S.): Unintended deaths caused by extremely dangerous behavior.
  3. Vehicular homicide (18-3-106 C.R.S.): Fatal car accidents caused by DUI or reckless driving (18-3-102 C.R.S.)
  4. Manslaughter (18-3-104 C.R.S.): Unintended deaths caused by reckless behavior.
  5. Criminally negligent homicide (18-3-105 C.R.S.): Unintended deaths caused by careless behavior.

They have manslaughter there:

1. First-degree murder (18-3-102 C.R.S.): Premeditated or knowing killings.
  2. Second-degree murder (18-3-103 C.R.S.): Unintended deaths caused by extremely dangerous behavior.
  3. Vehicular homicide (18-3-106 C.R.S.): Fatal car accidents caused by DUI or reckless driving (18-3-102 C.R.S.)
  4. Manslaughter (18-3-104 C.R.S.): Unintended deaths caused by reckless behavior.
  5. Criminally negligent homicide (18-3-105 C.R.S.): Unintended deaths caused by careless behavior.
Thanx for looking it up!

I think you are referring to the lot he purchased and sold in the Longhorn Ranch subdivision in Salida
Thank you, no I was asking specifically if BM had purchased another house.

Per the OP
“He did go and buy another house in Salida, IMO. Maybe he's already sold that too.”

I’m aware he bought & sold the Longhorn Estate lot.
BM was really into real estate looks like. MOO

Thank you, no I was asking specifically if BM had purchased another house.

Per the OP
“He did go and buy another house in Salida, IMO. Maybe he's already sold that too.”

I’m aware he bought & sold the Longhorn Estate lot.
BM was really into real estate looks like. MOO
So you're saying BM had bought another property, a house in Salida?

Where and when? I have never seen anything about this......

That would be very interesting information. How can we confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay