Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to @AshleyKKTV and @KKTV11News
Nielsen says Jeff never came forward to law enforcement until they reached out to him 6 months after #SuzanneMorphew went missing. She says Jeff asked FBI if he was a target of the investigation, they allegedly told him "no" and that they would "protect him" @KKTV11News

Defense team is going to be all over this guy, like flies on rice. He is the 'OtherDudeDidIt' scapegoat for rest of trial.

"flies on rice" lol Sorry, but I had a good chuckle on that. Thank you, I needed it! :D

If Jeff is also married....it would make sense that he didn't come forward.

Even if he's married, his friend from high school and the woman who was his lover for two years is missing and likely murdered by her spouse. It's okay to just sit back with critical information? He could have said they were close friends. If he came forward in May he may have had information that could have changed the course of the investigation.

He didn't care enough about his family to not have an affair, he should have cared enough about Suzanne to come forward to speak to a detective privately early on.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one that strongly suspected SM was having an affair? (IMO)
You are not the only one ! Her husband cheated on her back in Indiana, she was going through cancer again -, if she found some warmth and happiness in this affair - more power to her. Being married to a guy very high on the narcisst scale all those years had to be totally emotionally exhausting. As humans we are all flawed in some fashion. IMO
Only thing I pause at - that her affair guy did not come forward. Yes he may be married etc but c'mon - do the right thing!
Suzanne was not Barry's property. But he thought she was - this only gives him more motive to kill her - jealousy, lose of control and financial motive IMO

Marc Sallinger
@MarcSallinger

·
25s

Defense Attorney asks Commander Walker "How thoroughly has the one mile radius around the Morphew home been searched?" Walker replies "Still work to be done."

This seems like it will end up being very important in this case - and a big potential problem for the Prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms