Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzanne didn't tell ANYONE about this affair. Libler did not come forward to LE. Once LE found him, he spoke to them.
https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1424766241672159243?s=20
It seems fair to conclude that their marriage had reached the end of the line. If Suzzane was having an affair and she suspected Barry was as well, they must have been miserable together. That must of been a very unhappy household and when you do not have trust in a relationship you have nothing at all and it was probably headed for divorce. It seems odd that Jeff would not have come forward on his own to help the investigation, even if he was hiding his own skeletons.

I HOPE he lives far away and can prove he was nowhere near Salida on Mother's Day.

If the prosecution didn't think he had a strong alibi, I dont think they would even put on this no body case. They know they have to be able to eliminate this other dude or it is reasonable doubt.
We might be going into crime of passion way on down the road “if” Barry did it.
Maybe he is married with a family too?
um yup. But better to get ahead of stuff cause you had to know they’d track you down.

OMG did not see that coming! Remember when Barry said something about someone else she was close to? Did Barry find out and lose it? Motive? Wow just didn’t expect that. Did the girls just find out or have they been prepared for all of this information coming out today?

Are we allowed to discuss this person? Why didn’t he go to LE before they came to him? Wonder if Barry confronted him and threatened him? Speculating. Mind spinning…
And didn't Barry's Mother once say that Suzanne had a boyfriend? I think she said it in May, during the time that the YouTube met up with them while they were all searching the water?

Less than 2 hours in and BM is dumber than I could have ever imagined and I thought he was really dumb.

I can only Imagine the mountain of evidence against him. Her phone pings as 4am in Poncha Springs. I suspect the phone or parts of it might be found at the FBI dig site (BM job)

and he staged the worst bike accident ever, somehow didn’t include her camelback or sun glasses. And then ditches the helmet about a mile away.

He also arrives home and immediately starts throwing out multiple what of scenarios about his wife being dead.

One could see how BM's defense attorneys' heads must be spinning due to his stupidity, making their job more and more difficult. JMO:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorthernMIguy