Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but why would he kill the woman he's having an affair with especially when Suzanne was trying to get evidence of BM's affair which leads me to believe she was trying to get the dope on him for an ensuing divorce?

He has a similar motive to BM. Maybe Suzanne broke it off with him because she knew she was divorcing Barry and she'd be free to do what she wanted. She didn't need a secret lover anymore. (Just hypothesizing, not what I actually think happened)

Replying to
Replying to
@MarcSallinger
NEW: Suzanne spoke to a man named “Jeff” as if he was her lover. Jeff Lidler. November of 2020 law enforcement learned of affair. Had been having affair for two years. They secretly met up at least six times in locations across the country.

9:15 AM · Aug 9, 2021·
Remember the Florida girls trip that Barry showed up at?

I think this Jeff lives in Indiana, JMO.
I stepped away to do a really quick look around, and Jeff had best get ready for a sh*tstorm. Lots of reasons for him to not come forward, but he might be a special kind of stupid to not think he would be found. I wonder if this is why the girls are in Dad’s corner, and also wonder if this was what she told Melinda. I am sure that if a full investigation into a lot of peoples lives were conducted, there might be some dirt.

OMG did not see that coming! Remember when Barry said something about someone else she was close to? Did Barry find out and lose it? Motive? Wow just didn’t expect that. Did the girls just find out or have they been prepared for all of this information coming out today?

Are we allowed to discuss this person? Why didn’t he go to LE before they came to him? Wonder if Barry confronted him and threatened him? Speculating. Mind spinning…

I wonder if Jeff is local or lives in Indiana. Due to Suzanne seeing him in Indiana twice, and the hundreds of hours of online/messaging contact.
I HOPE he lives far away and can prove he was nowhere near Salida on Mother's Day.

If the prosecution didn't think he had a strong alibi, I dont think they would even put on this no body case. They know they have to be able to eliminate this other dude or it is reasonable doubt.

I wonder if this is the first that the girls are hearing about the affair. A reason for keeping the AA sealed to protect them from harrassment?
No way, it's what Barry has told them all along I bet. Investigator's surely asked
If nothing else, the affair partially explains the daughters’ behavior.
I agree, Barry leveraged that information for sure!

I sure hope your right without any blood, no body and no bone fragments its going to be a long hard road to convince all jurors to agree. It will probably come down to video cam footage at the hotel, Suzanne's own texts and words, spy pen recordings? Thanks everyone for tweets.
It all depends on the judge at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks