Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to
@MarcSallinger
NEW: Investigation revealed Suzanne had “spy pen” because she suspected Barry was having affair. Investigators have not found Barry was having an affair. However, investigation revealed Suzanne had been engaged in a two year long affair. Suzanne put "spy pen" in Barry's truck

9:12 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
NEW: Suzanne spoke to a man named “Jeff” as if he was her lover. Jeff Lidler. November of 2020 law enforcement learned of affair. Had been having affair for two years. They secretly met up at least six times in locations across the country.

9:15 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
BIG DEVELOPMENT: Investigation revealed Suzanne Morphew had 2yr long affair with man named Jeff. The lovers met up at least 6 times around the country. Suzanne had "spy pen" to spy on Barry because she thought he was having affair. Investigators have not found Barry was #9News

9:22 AM · Aug 9, 2021

Last edited:
My husband is an avid biker. He has his name, address, my phone #, daughter's # and his blood type inside his helmet, FWIW. Think that's pretty common.

Thank you MrsWatson for your input, since I am not a biker, I thought it was odd. Unless of course, all that information was on a sticker in the helmet. That would make sense. JMO

Replying to @AshleyKKTV and @KKTV11News
Nielsen says Jeff never came forward to law enforcement until they reached out to him 6 months after #SuzanneMorphew went missing. She says Jeff asked FBI if he was a target of the investigation, they allegedly told him "no" and that they would "protect him" @KKTV11News

Defense team is going to be all over this guy, like flies on rice. He is the 'OtherDudeDidIt' scapegoat for rest of trial.

I agree. Always fascinating how we all read the same info yet can interpret it so differently. I feel it's all stacking up nicely.

I sure hope your right without any blood, no body and no bone fragments its going to be a long hard road to convince all jurors to agree. It will probably come down to video cam footage at the hotel, Suzanne's own texts and words, spy pen recordings? Thanks everyone for tweets.

I was someone who never believed Barry was having an affair in Colorado. But Yikes...Suzanne, it passed my mind but I never settled on it? Well there was always that Barry=bad, Suzanne=angel going on in chatter and that is a dangerous assumption. Doesn't exonerate Barry yet, but definitely adds some color to the testimony.

I think it's concerning that the guy didn't come forward to LE. Wouldn't your lover have a lot of information about your unhappy marriage after speaking to you for over 100 hours?

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
NEW: Investigation revealed Suzanne had “spy pen” because she suspected Barry was having affair. Investigators have not found Barry was having an affair. However, investigation revealed Suzanne had been engaged in a two year long affair. Suzanne put "spy pen" in Barry's truck

9:12 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
NEW: Suzanne spoke to a man named “Jeff” as if he was her lover. Jeff Lidler. November of 2020 law enforcement learned of affair. Had been having affair for two years. They secretly met up at least six times in locations across the country.

9:15 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Wow, this shocks me!! JMO

I just hope they can prove he found out about it in May. Otherwise, I'm afraid Jeff is going to be on trial here. No body, no blood cases are hard enough without an actual lover who didn't come forward to LE concerned about his missing girlfriend.
Yeah but why would he kill the woman he's having an affair with especially when Suzanne was trying to get evidence of BM's affair which leads me to believe she was trying to get the dope on him for an ensuing divorce?

Replying to @AshleyKKTV and @KKTV11News
Nielsen says Jeff never came forward to law enforcement until they reached out to him 6 months after #SuzanneMorphew went missing. She says Jeff asked FBI if he was a target of the investigation, they allegedly told him "no" and that they would "protect him" @KKTV11News

Defense team is going to be all over this guy, like flies on rice. He is the 'OtherDudeDidIt' scapegoat for rest of trial.
HAHAHA! LIKE FLIES ON RICE!!!
Oh man, still giggling!

Well, now we know who LE was talking about when they talked about the 5 apps (whatsapp, viber, etc)
I wonder if Jeff is local or lives in Indiana. Due to Suzanne seeing him in Indiana twice, and the hundreds of hours of online/messaging contact.

The bike guy is named Scott... the only Jeff we heard about before is Jeff P. BMs employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member