Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Scharf[URL='https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV']@LaurenScharfTV[/URL]
SPY PEN: Belonged to Suzanne Morphew, Shelia and her talked about getting her this spy pen. Suzanne had suspected Barry was having an affair.

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Walker, "Barry wasn't found having an affair, Suzanne was having an affair for two years."

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
July 8, 2020: Investigators asked to speak with Barry at his home and said they could bring pizza. Barry responded, "Don't bring food, we are grilling steaks. We can put two on for you."

I wish one of the news organizations would have someone read the tweets from the reporter in the courtroom live on Facebook Live or something similar.
I think we should have at least two live blogs (network news) coming up soon -- maybe after the first break/court recess. There's not the best reception in Salida!

It's early but I'm predicting this will be a tough fight and he could walk.
His defense are excellent.

I think they had to start at the beginning and we have only just begun. That AA was over 100 pages and there was much suspicious stuff going on in the days after this. I think if they had hard core evidence that first week, he would have been arrested that first week. I really believe if blood was found in the home, he would have been arrested sooner. We haven't even gotten to his crap story of needing to go do this job, the last minute throw together of a team, what the co workers have to say about the hotel room, not the right tools and all that, smelling of bleach, etc. I think whatever finally sealed the deal was his own statements made this past spring and then he was finally arrested. I think they have much more and it won't get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph