Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
He said we've searched 1-mile and 5-mile radius thoroughly. Searched a lot of square miles in a lot of areas. Just recently searched in a mine.

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
George Davis was invested in searching for Suzanne for weeks. He showed investigators maps. Neilsen asked how thorough has the 1-mile radius around the Morphew home been searched? Walker responds, "There is still work that needs to be found."

The helmet was not damaged. It was found south on Highway 50 (10 meters from the road). Inside the helmet was a piece of paper with her name, number, and family contact information. https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1424747835199791111?s=20

Was this a loose note or a sticker? If a loose note, Barry is way dumber than I thought!!! How obvious..:rolleyes: JMO

https://twitter.com/CrimeTalkPod/with_replies

Nielsen: Barry asked if you (Alex) checked hospital. His house was now considered a crime scene and his truck was impounded and no protest from Barry.

Nielsen: Barry stated the security cameras hasn’t worked in a while. He does ride the bike sometimes and says he does pull it out of the car for her. Suzanne probably cleaned the house that day since the girls were coming home and brining a friend. She always cleans for guests.
Explaining away the bleach smell. MOO.

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
Defense Attorney asks Commander Walker "How thoroughly has the one mile radius around the Morphew home been searched?" Walker replies "Still work to be done."

8:57 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
Defense attorney is painting a picture that people have searched for thousands of hours around huge spaces of land and none of the investigations have resulted in finding Suzanne Morphew's body. 134 search warrants have been signed in this case by judge

8:59 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Marc Sallinger
@MarcSallinger

·
25s

Defense Attorney asks Commander Walker "How thoroughly has the one mile radius around the Morphew home been searched?" Walker replies "Still work to be done."

Defense obviously know where they have searched (with their leading question) ... and it sounds as though they are still searching. Which is good to have confirmed.

He said we've searched 1-mile and 5-mile radius thoroughly. Searched a lot of square miles in a lot of areas. Just recently searched in a mine.
https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1424762026690220039

The first search warrant being issued the following day is very interesting. They wouldn’t have had the ping information yet, so there’s going to be some other justification we haven’t yet learned about.

Edit: They actually might have. I still think something is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot