Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah .. totally movie like .. unexpected turns and twists .. I can see that from all this revelations that Suzanne had mentally checked out of the marriage and was trying to redefine herself. She is trying to be proactive by trying to catch Barry. However all this has helped to have her voice back even in her death.

I strongly suspect that there is evidence that Suzanne is dead else defense could have said she has runaway and prosecution would have not gone for first degree.

I am very curious to see if her apple iwatch was found. Could have some very good clues on it. Jmo

@LaurenScharfTV

Libler didn’t believe that Barry Morphew knew about him. "If he knew about me, he would have came after me. I just don’t think he knew that Suzanne and I were together."

6:44 PM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter Web App

We'll never know; however, I think that he might have been serious. They were seeing each other every few months.

JMO.

He referred to them as "together", that's more than talking to each other and flirting. I think he was all in until she went missing...

So this far, it appears they’re laying the foundation for what comes next, I imagine? I mean if Barry didn’t know about the affair, what does it have to do with anything? Are they getting to a point where she toldBarry it’s over so he killed her?

Thank goodness, I'm mentally drained from it all. Pouring myself a stiff drink.

i don’t drink (yet....between this and the summer wells case it might drive me to it) but I did pick up some comfort food for dinner because today was A LOT.

I can’t believe there’s 3 more days of this. And by this I mean probably the defense holding onto different aspects and dragging things out.

Yeah .. totally movie like .. unexpected turns and twists .. I can see that from all this revelations that Suzanne had mentally checked out of the marriage and was trying to redefine herself. She is trying to be proactive by trying to catch Barry. However all this has helped to have her voice back even in her death.

I strongly suspect that there is evidence that Suzanne is dead else defense could have said she has runaway and prosecution would have not gone for first degree.

Agreed. They could try to even pin it onLiebler. The state has to have some juicy stuff. But the fact that they’re bringing up the affair stuff indicates to me that it plays a part in her murder.

This guy.... I'm not sure I believe him if he says they fooled around in a hotel, but didn't have sex. IMO
I believe it because of her cancer diagnosis---that treatment takes a lot out of you.
I bet. Maybe she left it open by accident and he snooped.

The timing seems bad for a planned attack. Premediation can happen in minutes so that's not what I mean. But rather, if you were planning to kill your wife, would you really do it on Mother's Day when everyone would be looking to speak to her? Seems more like a spur of the moment - like maybe finding an "I love you" to another man - kind of attack.
I've always thought he felt pressured to do it that day because the girls were coming back home. He needed to be alone with her, imo

I wonder if either of the girls now realises how their father used them to belittle and hurt their mother.

I am not a psychologist nor psychiatrist, the following statement is based upon my learnings/research and more importantly, my own experience.:( Unfortunately, as I have seen in my own personal situation with my sister's passing, the daughters are typically manipulated and brainwashed (slow and insidious process) by the father. Furthermore, they already lost one parent, so psychologically, their brain cannot process another potential loss ( father going to prison or simply that another truth exists). Protective mechanism. JMHO

Purely my opinion-Suzanne may have thought she finally found her knight in shining armor, that she was going to get a second chance at happiness. She went all in, giddy like a young girl in love for the first time. No idea whether this guy was a total chump.
6 kids and a wife...and does not contact LE when Suzanne's disappearance is all of the national news. t
Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member