Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we learn that phone was traveling, then it’s game over.

Suzanne was sleeping, and her phone shouldn’t have gone dark at that time anyway. So either way it’s bad, but the former is devastating.
Wasn5 it at the Christian Rivera trial they had Mollies cell speeding up to 30 mph? So they knew the moment she was snatched.

I’ve had 3 beers and I WISH I had a lasagna to drown my sorrows in.
I’m almost glad that the second half isn’t until the 23/24th. So much to try and comprehend. Still want to see that AA though.

Come on, don’t be a bad influence and bring up lasagna knowing that I’ll probably give in to some comfort food tomorrow again :p

I have to catch up as I was at work but, things I have learned this is a text book case of domestic violence all IMO!

1.) SM was a beautiful, strong analytical thinker. Happy to learn she had an affair after dealing with BM all day he must have just sucked energy out of her glad she found some form of love

2.) Her daughters loved her more than anything, today they had to deal with some hard truths. I suspect one of them always knew but now is actually confirmed. My heart breaks for them

3.) BM is a weak, pathetic excuse of a human

But did he mean it? Or was he just speaking of how things would be in a perfect world? Did he ever seriously consider leaving his wife and family for her?
We will probably never know. At least they were able to find happiness together, if only for a short time. It may have given Suzanne a life to look forward to once she was free from both Cancer and Barry.

Even if it wasn't going to last, the relationship served a purpose, especially for Suzanne. It may have been the one thing that gave her hope and the will to survive.

@gitana1 good to see you! As an attorney, how much of this is getting in do you think?

Well typically they present a skeleton case at a prelim because the burden of proof to bind him over to trial is so very much lower than what’s necessary to convict. So I’m surprised they spent so much time on the affair. There must be strategy behind that.

But they will present enough to show probable cause that he committed the crime. That’s all they need.

The defense has most of the evidence by now. So this is really about prepping a potential jury pool and trying some stuff out, at least in part, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member