Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't feel sympathetic for him. He chose to have an affair. He knows Suzanne was in an abusive relationship based on these messages. He put Suzanne over his family when it was convenient and fun for him but not when it was really important.

We don't know that he wasn't single.. why is everyone assuming he was married too?

So Jeff gets a text or email that Suzanne is missing. He can figure out it’s likely Barry. But he does nothing but hides?
What a loser! He isn’t a man IMO.
Unfortunately, I think many of us can read between the lines as to why he may have waited. I think that he probably knew the clock was ticking, though. I suspect that he was in the damage control mode.

Yes, it was wrong anyway that you look at it. It is what it is, though. This affair is a red herring.

JMO.

Have they said if JL tried to reach her privately to see if she was okay once she was missing? You would think he would do this. If he didn't why not? And if he did and was concerned why not get in touch with the police as he had information. I think he was a coward!
I don't think we know all of the details of this affair at this point.

Well I guess we now know who the some other dude did it is. They will go hard at him, and Suzanne’s character that maybe there were some additional other dudes.

Maybe, just maybe, JL was scared <modsnip> when he found out Suzanne was missing, not because he was trying to hide something, but because he knew about things like the gun incident. Knew BM was a lunatic.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially if BM had already started turning the girls against her. She may have worried that they wouldn't want anything to do with her. Jmo
I have seen this happen by a narcissistic parent more times than once. They do not care what kind of damage that they do to the children. It's all about using the kids as weapons and being seen as the victim.

JMO.

My inner redneck is coming out here.....because rednecks can work around technology, no matter how sophisticated it is....Does the vehicle monitoring system know when windows are opened and closed? If not...maybe Barry climbed in and out of the window...knowing full well that technology is tracking him opening and closing his vehicle doors?
Lol :D I don’t think Barry is that smart. IMO. And I had no idea rednecks were good at figuring out how to work around technology. I live in ‘Bama and didn’t even know that car data recorded doors opening & closing. Guess I’m not a true redneck. :rolleyes:

Can you even imagine what ole' Barry is feeling hearing about all these loving messages being read out in public. I bet he is raging inside. His perfect facade is crumbling in public.
I am hoping that those in the court give us their impressions of Barry and everyone else in the courtroom, when they have time later this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum