Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #69 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]22m
Day 2 of the preliminary hearing for #BarryMorphew. Follow this thread for updates from the courtroom.@KKTV11News #SuzanneMorphew

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV
5m
SA Harris is going through messages between #SuzanneMorphew and Jeff from April 2020. Messages read, "I want to be with you" "I can only be me with you" "You know I was born to love you" @KKTV11News

[URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV 3m[/URL]
Judge cautions the defense that they are burning through a lot of their time and that they need to be cautious of that. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew #SuzanneMorphew

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 22m
Day 2 of the preliminary hearing for #BarryMorphew. Follow this thread for updates from the courtroom.@KKTV11News #SuzanneMorphew

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV
5m
SA Harris is going through messages between #SuzanneMorphew and Jeff from April 2020. Messages read, "I want to be with you" "I can only be me with you" "You know I was born to love you" @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV 3m
Judge cautions the defense that they are burning through a lot of their time and that they need to be cautious of that. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew #SuzanneMorphew
Judge needs to do more than caution the defense they are wasting time, move on already!!!!

Replying to
@ShellyBradbury
Senior Deputy District Attorney Jeff Lindsey says Morphew previously accused law enforcement of stealing the money
What a tool Barry is, sheesh strapped for cash but had $70000 cash the guy just doesn't have a believable lie . The info on the affair shows there was huge problems in the marriage for a long time. What I see is jl gave her the strength and courage to try to leave he gave her a little happiness when things were bad. Jmooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18