Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch. I think everyone else said cap, so probably not a dart imo.
Another reason we need to see the AA !
YES! In some cases it's like a game of telephone. But I don't want to complain too much, it wasn't easy doing what they did. Must have been nerve wracking trying to type accurately and quickly.

So based on the evidence introduced over the last two days... Why did it take so long to arrest him? Do you just think it was the different DA who was more willing to take a no body case? It seems like the most important information (phone, truck, tranq) was available early on. Just curious what everyone thinks.
I wonder if the discovery of the affair pushed it back. Possibly they were set to go before that? MOO.

Were the camera's in the garage to protect the money in safe?
Who has a safe in the...GARAGE????????????
that's just stupid
Ok. It’s clear from the language used here that the prosecution theory is that Barry did in fact tranquilize Suzanne.

Grusing testifies he wrote in arrest affidavit that #BarryMorphew was 'most likely chasing Suzanne around while she was conscious' and that's why Barry's phone pinged in different areas in/around house, but defense says his movement impossible given time/distance of cell records.

https://twitter.com/russellhaythorn/status/1425201955626917890?s=21
I figured that.
What a living nightmare.
Bless her.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the behavior of Suzanne's lover is deplorable?? Your supposed "soul mate" is missing and you are VERY aware of her marital problems and fears and yet you DO NOTHING for 6 months!!!!!!!!!! Something isn't adding up here. The guy had important information on a missing person case and didn't think to act on it????!!!!! At a minimum he could have directed police in a direction that could have helped Suzanne. Her body wasn't found so for all he knew she could still be alive yet he did nothing to help????!!!!!

Sorry, I'm not buying that. Could he have helped her 'disappear'? What was he doing for 6 months? He just decided " oh well, she disappeared" I'll just sit here and see how things play out??!!!

I had to read this outloud to the man. We are both ROFLOAO. A much needed levity break.

So what is the defense play here?

Suzanne was home Saturday sending selfies.
Barry came home, she was drunk.
He starting shooting chipmunks around the house.
Hot tub evening with Suzanne.
Suzanne friends older men on FB til midnight.
Barry rides around in the middle of the night.
Goes on to work on a Sunday where he can’t legally work.
Watches Fox News and basketball in a hotel.
Cleans out his car in 6 different trash cans.
While Suzanne rides her bike and gets abducted by a mountain lion who takes her to Ecuador.

Is this the gist of it?

I am sorry but you have to be kidding me... was this the text that her sister said she needed to reflect upon and also stating she didn't think she was in danger?? Am I missing something here? This is very unsettling...JMO
I agree.
The correct response is, "I am on my way to get you out of there now."
Who ARE these people???
Sister does not know how to respond to her sibling in danger. what the what?
Lover who hides when SM goes "missing." Really?
Husband who is piece of cr@p.
Crap MIL and cr@p SIL. Get those girls away from these people.
Thank goodness for Andy and SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members