Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts:

-a short .22 rifle sure looks like something a hunter would have
-a .22 can shoot tranq darts
-I wonder if PE’s alleged darkweb activity is BM purchasing strong tranquilizer or perhaps drugs that could fill a dart and then use that to knockout or overdose SM.

I would love to know where on the PP property the short rifle was found. Was is buried or hidden?

Sounds like the defense is blaming the victim for her very own murder & possible dismemberment, entombment in an unfindable place or …thing((( shiver)))
Such a quinky-dink that BM was
GONE & in multiple locations trash dumping, traveling, deflecting, moving , shifting, cleaning, ..delegating & DIRECTING others
(his own daughters!) to see where SM may have gone.
One could conclude he thought eventually the cancer would take her. Nope. IMO the division of asset$, property, daughters & control was coming down (she was leaving him)and he was going to have none of that! A controlling Narcissist would rather see you dead than happy. Bless her, she should of realized him threatening suicide was the tip of his spiral.

MOO

When I am using either my iPhone or iPad, if I turn on airplane mode it immediately disconnects my wifi connection and my carrier signal and I have no Internet access - so I am still very confused! I just checked with my husband who is in IT and he confirmed that what I understood is correct.
Moo
I looked up some information on this -
Another option is to use Airplane mode. "But even with Airplane mode, your phone may still be trackable," says Dia Kayyali, program manager for technology and advocacy at Witness, a nonprofit that helps people use video and technology to protect human rights. Airplane Mode should stop the phone from communicating with cell phone towers, but what the setting actually does varies by phone maker, and some devices may still communicate over Bluetooth or WiFi.
How to stop cellphone apps from tracking you and selling your information

I would really like a chronological order of the phone pings from May 8-9 - if no reporter is going to do this, I may do it myself.

I looked up some information on this -
Another option is to use Airplane mode. "But even with Airplane mode, your phone may still be trackable," says Dia Kayyali, program manager for technology and advocacy at Witness, a nonprofit that helps people use video and technology to protect human rights. Airplane Mode should stop the phone from communicating with cell phone towers, but what the setting actually does varies by phone maker, and some devices may still communicate over Bluetooth or WiFi.
How to stop cellphone apps from tracking you and selling your information

I would really like a chronological order of the phone pings from May 8-9 - if no reporter is going to do this, I may do it myself.
Bring it, @oviedo! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member