Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #72 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what though? He didn’t lie or hide anything. He just didn’t come forward. You can’t be charged solely for being an dishonorable person.

Yeah, but you can be morally looked down upon and reviled by anyone who wants to revile you.

And in some states (2? 4?) there are Good Samaritan and other laws that say you do have to come forward, IIRC. Certainly, there are moral systems all around the world that require/request this.

Yeah, but you can be morally looked down upon and reviled by anyone who wants to revile you.

And in some states (2? 4?) there are Good Samaritan and other laws that say you do have to come forward, IIRC. Certainly, there are moral systems all around the world that require/request this.
If he went around and told anyone who knew any details not to tell about the affair and what they knew about case to anyone. Please for me?
That is Witness Tampering.

My latest rabbithole is how narcissists react to infidelity. Would Barry even believe it possible that Suzanne cheat on him? Would he ever even discuss that with LE, because that would reflect badly on him? He’s perfect, why would she need another man? That brought me to codependency. I’m finding that very interesting. Codependency might explain another facet of why Suzanne stayed. It’s fascinating stuff.
How Being a Pleaser May Increase Your Risk of Infidelity - GoodTherapy.org Therapy Blog
I mean people tend to accuse others of things they are doing themselves so maybe he would say things like that to her, not because he knew she was having an affair, but because he himself was straying and looking around so he needed to keep saying controlling and icky things to her to get a reaction.

I agree that finding out about him is great. On the other hand I think that SM having a BF for years will be a huge ammo for the defense…

IMO, that's exactly what the defense wants you to believe. However, I really think the affair is going to prove more valuable to the prosecution than the defense. The defense will only get that SM kept many secrets whereas the prosecution gets a motive. The state also has SM, in her own words, texting SO with a day-by-day account of BM's abuse, all leading up to (and beyond) the date she sent the "hello stranger" message to JL. If anything, jurors might wonder what took her so long. MOO

I just keep remembering the search that Suzanne's brother coordinated in Sept 2020, the desperate pleas from him, her family, for any information and there JL sat - silent. I can't wait for him to be on the stand. I am not a BM fan but his attorney's are going to tear JL up during questioning. It really makes me angry when I think about how two men abused her in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState