Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was reported or caught in a photo or drone footage after Suzanne went missing that the Morphews had a rack of "fresh" Elk Antlers leaned up outside the house. It is known that Barry does sell antlers and much has been joked about him moving the antlers from Indiana to Colorado and it speculated that it might have been an animal that was hit and killed as it was not Elk hunting season. I do not believe it correlates specifically to May 10th ...if someone has some specifics they will jump in. In several states, including Colorado, if you get the road kill tagged (get a permit for it) it is legal to take possession either for processing the meat or for the antlers.
Road kill... it's what's for dinner. :eek:

Actually, the elk roadkill story of last year predates the more recent information from the preliminary hearing where BM allegedly first drove on US 50 towards Monarch on May 10 following an elk, as opposed to traveling US 50 towards Broomfield via Buena Vista.

In the previous thread, I used the latest from BM as a hypothetical example of how BM could have unknowingly involved a third party to help cover up his burial of a body-- citing it was an elk that he illegally took on May 10.

My previous post in Thread #74 was hypothetical only -- no evidence to support the same occurred.
A good hypo at that!

Exactly I think an affair is not the reason for the seal…it’s going to be worse than the three CO cases? Hmm

I agree oviedo. Suzanne’s halo slipped a bit with news of the affair, but that can’t be why the AA was sealed. Many people have affairs. LE confirmed it to BM months ago, and surely he told their daughters. JL had important crucial information in a murder investigation and did not come forward, and that s*cks. But he didn’t kill Suzanne.

I think we are going to hear some damning evidence about the deliberate murder and how BM willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains.

It’s going to be ugly and the more likely reason why the AA was sealed.

I agree oviedo. Suzanne’s halo slipped a bit with news of the affair, but that can’t be why the AA was sealed. Many people have affairs. LE confirmed it to BM months ago, and surely he told their daughters. JL had important crucial information in a murder investigation and did not come forward, and that s*cks. But he didn’t kill Suzanne.

I think we are going to hear some damning evidence about the deliberate murder and how BM willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains.

We've heard that the reason the judge kept the AA sealed was to protect the daughters. I think it has to be something much more gruesome than that their mom had an affair. If the girls haven't actually seen the AA and just heard whatever BM wanted to tell them, I would bet whatever we hear will also be the first time they're hearing it as well, unless the lawyers have told them.

Personally, I found the tranquilizer dart shocking.
I can't even imagine what else there is that has the AA sealed.:eek:
I'm almost afraid to find out. Sort of like covering your face during a scary movie but peeking out from between your fingers to see what's happening....that's how I'll be looking in tomorrow.
I'll have my face covered from what ever is so horrible, but I will want to see what LE has to have put it together.

Does anyone think the Judge was protecting the daughters from knowing their mom was having an affair with a dweeb like JL?
I sure hope not because IF he/the judge thinks they need protection from just that, then that tells me that the AA isn't going to reveal any major big surprises (which I find that hard to believe at this point). And JMO, I think the daughters are probably already aware of what's in the AA.

I think it's highly possible that the AA contains probably some gruesome information/details about the tampering with corpse/deceased body (IIRC that was the charge) and that's maybe more so why he is protecting them?

But then again, JMO, I don't agree with sealing the AA to protect anyone, because it is what it is.

I totally agree that the love affair news did not rise to the shock of learning of the episode of Suzanne possibly being chased around her home while Barry was in possession of an illegal short rifle loaded with a tranquilizer dart. The image will never be lost.

The coupled shock and awe of those two moments sent several of us into an unpleasant traumatized place but I feel stronger now having dealt with those facts.

This week we'll learn why Barry was arrested for Murder 1. As was wisely written:

"I think we are going to hear some damning evidence about the deliberate murder and how BM willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains."

Harking back to the post about BM not ringing LE to notify them that SM had disappeared possibly because he didn't want that call on record, and his voice and message being analysed - I couldn't reply to that or quote it, because I was too late. But, that really took me back to Henri van Breda's phone call to LE after he axed his family to death. And he just couldn't stop himself from giggling in the middle of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation