Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an interview on March 5. #BarryMorphew told investigators that putting his phone on airplane mode was an accident if it happened.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429921229243305995?s=21

Sweet Mylanta, has that guy ever been responsible for doing one damn thing his whole life??? Sheesh. Who believed this crap his whole life that emboldened his BS? Rhetorical statement. But WTH? If he said the sky was blue, I would look outside and check.

CBD Tim sounds like a nickname that a total square, upper-class citizen without an once of street sense in him would think a drug dealer would be called.

Unfortunately so far, I'm REALLY not impressed with the case the prosecution has put forward. There's some shady things to be sure but as far as hard evidence.....no. I don't see going to trial with this. They will certainly need a boatload more to secure a conviction. Yes , I understand this is a PH, but you can't put a guy on trial for being an jerk. And so far that's all that is readily clear here.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah. “CBD Tim.”

We finally have this case’s “Eguardo.”
Somebody may have already said this, but CBD isn't a drug. THC is the drug in marijuana. CBD in an anti-inflammatory compound with no narcotic effects. You can buy face creams and drink mixes containing it in regular health stores. So why would a dealer be nicknamed "CBD"? Doesn't even make sense, stupid BM.

Somebody may have already said this, but CBD isn't a drug. THC is the drug in marijuana. CBD in an anti-inflammatory compound with no narcotic effects. You can buy face creams and drink mixes containing it in regular health stores. So why would a dealer be nicknamed "CBD"? Doesn't even make sense, stupid BM.
That is so funny and so likeBM.

Curious, didn't we hear earlier that the recordings on the spy pen of the both of them were arguments about money? Interesting that none of those pesky drug and alcohol fights were recorded.
Ohhhhh Good point!
Grusing said that #BarryMorphew initially thought it was a mountain lion that #SuzanneMorphew was taken by. Then it was a man named CBD Tim who Barry said Suzanne was buying drugs from off the streets.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429913179111497739?s=21
Whaaaaaaa?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads