Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they drained the pool after they closed it? I know our local pools were closed too but I'm not sure if they drained them. If not, they'd still stink like chlorine the way pools do.
Ours did. Not only that, they never filled/closed the outdoor pool. And barricaded off all play ground equipment at the parks.

Very depressing to see.

Ahhh yes, the proverbial stoning .

Basically, “she deserved it.

This is worse than the “if one person could be saved.”

I guess in his warped mind he thinks he has been saved from divorce and being a failure if Suzanne left him for another man. He might think murder is justice, that's why he says God has resolved it. He is evil and sick.

I’ve wondered about that too. Based on what we’ve heard today versus 1st two days PH’s, makes total sense that he meant the meat and potatoes were being served at today and tomorrow’s hearings. The 1st two days were the appetizers.

Can’t wait for next course and best part of all, dessert! We’ll have plenty of time to digest the meat and potatoes, as I suspect the final course-dessert, the icing on the cake, will be served up at trial.
Fingers crossed.

Barry, Barry, quite contrary, you’re goin’ dowwwnn.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

I love your anthology.
Day 1) Appetizers
Day 2) Soup and Salad
Day 3) Meat and Taters
Day 4) Dessert

Desserts are my favorite. Let’s hope!

Yeah I don’t have a problem with a little drink or CBD to help her feel better, relax or even to deal with Barry! Does the CBD in CO have actual THC in it?
It does not. I take CBD everyday, and it has no narcotic effects, no THC. I don't drink alcohol or take any non-prescription drugs (not that I judge those who do! I don't) so I'm pretty sure I'd notice if it did! It's kind of like melatonin. Mostly known for hardcore athletes, people with epilepsy, and yoga moms like me taking it. If you asked a street dealer for it I'm pretty sure they'd laugh you off the face of the planet. You're better off going to Vitamin Cottage for it! ;)

Edited to add: Here's the company where I buy mine, based in Boulder, CO. Apparently there can be trace amounts of THC in CBD, but not enough to make you high.

No. Charlotte’s Web comes from hemp plants, not marijuana. Hemp and marijuana are close relatives, but not the same. By definition, hemp contains no more than .3% THC - the psychoactive compound that is found in higher concentration in marijuana. By contrast, hemp naturally has higher levels of CBD, a non-psychoactive compound known for helping human bodies maintain health and overall wellness.*

What Is CBD? CBD 101 | Charlotte's Web™️

Last edited:
Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 1m
According to investigators #BarryMorphew allegedly told investigators "Can you give me immunity if I sit and open my life to you?" @KKTV11News

Really wish we had context for this. I read it as bM want immunity for illegal stuff he did in his past that would come up IF he opened his life to you, not if he murdered SM. I wouldn't be surprised if this came around a conversation about a lie detector test. I REALLY want to see these interviews so we can read the body language and get the full contexts of these statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991