Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
toss from left field here...I would have figured Suzanne as a Kuerig type....one cup at a time...always drinking coffee alone....but theagain...maybe, Barry knew how to love bomb with Folgers and put a pot together for her. If he drank coffee...it would be Black Rifle, no doubt.

https://twitter.com/crimetalkpod/status/1429928211605950476?s=21

Barry answers “I do not recall” to numerous questions Grusing and investigators’ questions
-initially, Grusing counted 95 “I don’t recalls” he said there’s probably more
- Barry has said before that liberals like Clinton and Jim Comey say I don’t recall when they are lying

Quite the little Saturday they had in BM’s mind. SM got drunk, someone may have broken into the home and messed with SM or her phone, but they had a quiet night burning files in the fireplace and then his breathing cover lump had a great nights sleep while he was doing stuff with his truck at 3am.

Perfectly normal.
With a bullet left on the bed for good measure.

Ima need @NoSI to translate that one for us, if she is able.
Yes please @NoSI if you could shed any light on “wrestled free” and also the ‘if I open my life up will you grant me immunity’ comment. That seems pretty damning unless it’s out of context or something. Also Barry admitted to being the last person to see Suzanne alive? So if he left Suzanne sleeping then how does he know someone else didn’t see her that day? Especially if she was riding her bike! Or she could have face timed with someone? That was really dumb of Barry and sounds like he played right into the interviewers hands unless he said “as far as I know” or some kind of disclaimer. I wish I was there in the courtroom with you! Thanks so much!

Again he tells on himself - $$$$$ he'd have to give her half and did not want to do that!!!
He was only entitled to half of their joint interests, not any stocks or potential other inheritance held assets in her name only. She beat cancer twice and he'd waited long enough to cash in and then she had the audacity to try to kick him to the curb? THAT *****!
IMO

Exhibit 59: Proof of Life of #SuzanneMorphew sunbathing. Agent Grusing said that she sent the photo to her lover and #BarryMorphew responded "Well obviously she's drunk, look at her eyes. She has drunk eyes. Do you know what drunk eyes look like?" RECESS for 15 minutes.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429915694246858761?s=21
Everything he says is a lie. But think of being married to this controlling freak. You would drink too! Of course, we know better. She was finally over him. He hated that.

It's like he's trying to say God took her out early because she was ... insert all the things Suzanne was doing wrong to him or that he did not agree with. Sorry Barry, that's not how God thinks, I guarantee it.

That's how the God I was raised with thinks (used to think?)

I was raised Southern Baptist (so was Barry, IIRC). A person who is saved and joined in union in Christ can still go to hell by a process known as backsliding.

Within our actual local church, there were a minority of people who disagreed and said "Nope, once saved, always saved," but my parents and most of the rest of the church were very clear: you stop sinning when you are saved. Each sin (no matter how small) is backsliding and only God knows whether it's enough to send you to hell (so you should stop immediately, never do it again, because lying to God about your intentions is one of few sins that's bigger than all the rest). For example, my Sunday School teacher said, "I never sin, I haven't sinned in years" and I believed her (I was 5-7 years old when I was in her class).

That, in a nutshell, was the theory of God with which I (and many other Baptists, though not all) were raised with. I thought of it immediately when we heard Barry's remark.

Could he actually be thinking that he humanely took her out? You know, like with humanely tranquilizing the deer so that they don't know they're having their antlers removed brutally or humanely shooting every chipmunk before it becomes a pest who will meet a worse fate. I've considered this (and do not mean to be discussing religion per se, but only religion as it relates to doctrines Barry may have encountered and which could explain his (bizarre) statement about one person getting or being saved. And one of his motivations (besides money) for killing her.

And when he uses the past tense with LE, it's partly because she was amazing (Godly) woman but she fell and was no longer that. In some sense, he regarded her as spiritually "dead to Christ" before he killed her.

So are the missing miles ones that aren't accounted for by his onboard GPS? That's what he sounds like to me. His odometer shows the miles, but the GPS unit doesn't. If the unit started recording GPS once again after the reset, how much did the reset erase? Is the information sent to the cloud by the unit when it connects as it drives around?

Or does the unit's reset only erase some of the current data?
what accidental electronic trigger could cause the truck to boost, reset or otherwise change the data? If the answer is nothing....then it took human hands to change the settings. that is a definitive fact I want to be determined in this case.

Ok I’m back home now…so what did I miss since the afternoon break? :p jk lol but I’m trying to catch up. Big thank you to Lauren & everyone here posting updates! Oh my…steak & sex on May 9th according to Barry? Gross, gag & BARF! Me thinks NOOOOT! Suzanne didn’t want YOU anymore Barry and there is no way she had SEX with you on May 9th…unless it was against her will. :(

Rape. I don't know if it was ever discussed here. Definitely possible.

How do you spy on someone when your phone is in airplane mode
Perhaps the two had a habit of using an app to find the others location and Suzanne felt that if Barry could not be located due to him using airplane mode that he might be spying on her. In that presumably he would know her location but she did not know his. Seems borderline paranoia but then this is Barry after all. Seems like these two had major trust issues. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member