Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll help you out here @kay74 There is a YT interview that Lauren Scharf ( a legitimate journalist) did on June 2nd where she mentions that SM's side of the family was asked by LE not to talk or do interviews. The family was also appreciative of the immense work that LE is doing. I can't link the interview because the interviewer is not an approved source for WS so I'm only stating what Lauren Scharf said. ( hope this is allowed) I will remove if not.
Thank you! I wanted to help and I would have looked thru pages, and never found it...happy,happy,happy!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> If the sheriff’s past behavior is an indication of future behavior, then the press release may go something like this: “This is an active, ongoing investigation into Suzanne Morphew who is still a missing person. We have no updates on the investigation at this time. As always, we encourage you to report all tips to our tip line at ###-###-####.”

I hope I’m wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
YES! Bam!!
I forgot about this quote!!!
It sounds like LE need that one piece of evidence or a break in the case.
It could be that they're edging closer to an arrest ???

We could be in for a surprise !

<modsnip: Stop the snark>

But as in more people who are in on her 'disappearance' , and not just a single lone wolf.
Imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking in and trying to catch up but sadly it seems like we don’t know anything more now than we did over a week ago.....

My heart goes out to Suzanne’s daughters and loved ones. If it’s this agonizing for us, I cannot imagine what they’re going through.

Press Release = No questions....

It's possible I'm dreaming or misremembering, but I could swear that in one case here, we were asked to submit questions the public wanted LE to either check out or address in a Press Release. It's also possible that it was a reporter asking for input that they would pass on to LE. I've only followed a handful of cases here. Do we have a master list of questions somewhere? Do we have a master list of facts provided by LE?

I actually don’t think it will amount to much. I imagine a lot of reporters have reached out for an update, as there hasn’t been a press release in a while. This is probably just an effort to appease them.

I think they are going to reiterate the number of tips they have, perhaps imply that some of them are useful.

This is the phase where they really want that "someone" who knows more about the case to come forward before it's too late.

I do wonder if the 400 tips include people who reviewed camera footage and found something interesting - anything at all. LE may know way more about its own community and who is up to what than they did before this investigation.

This story may well have a few twists and turns. In addition to Tony or Pink, there may be a Wiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum