Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> I think that he wanted to do some real estate sell and SM was not into doing it, so he fixed that got rid of Suzanne and then within 2 weeks went to court in Indiana to become guardian of her finances,who does that? if your spouse is missing going to court to handle the finances is the last thing you do unless of course you are BM, or Chad and Lori Daybell.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Profiling Evil guys are on now.

The PE guys have spoken to Suzanne's family!
SM's family reached out to the PE guys after listening to their channel.
Info they're sharing they got "directly from the family."

"We have been asked to share it with the world, and that's why we're here tonight."
Wow.

Saturday afternoon, May 9th, she was in communication with one of her closest friends. They were discussing an upcoming wedding/texting back and forth until mid-evening, and then all of a sudden, it came to an abrupt stop.

That friend has not heard from her since then.

"Barry's story the day she disappears starts at 5:00 that morning."
Barry told the family that he was the last person to see her alive and that he left her sleeping at 5:00 that morning, according to what family members told PE.

JMO.
If she was abducted then he couldn't have been the last to see her alive.
By his own admission he ruled out an abductor.

Last edited:
I think right there is your motive, I think that he wanted to do some real estate sell and SM was not into doing it, so he fixed that got rid of Suzanne and then within 2 weeks went to court in Indiana to become guardian of her finances,who does that? if your spouse is missing going to court to handle the finances is the last thing you do unless of course you are BM, or Chad and Lori Daybell.
I think she was opposed to Barry buying his mother a house with their money. Barry found a way.

They turned the heat up a great deal tonight, and I’m not sure they need to do anything different.

With as much time that has passed without any information, this made a lot of noise. I think the reverberations will continue to be felt.

If they want to keep up the pressure, that’s a mere phone call away.
BBM:

I have no doubt whatsoever that BM is feeling the aftershocks even as we speak.

Good.

It's going to be nothing in comparison to what he experiences when LE finally decides to clear their throat.

JMO.

Even without the context of the messages, they can establish that communication occurred between the phone numbers. If it was with a social media app, I’m not sure. MOO
Thanks. Your right about establishing the timeline. Also, I just realized that her friend has probably already shown LE the text message thread. PE said she was very concerned and I think they said she has been in communication with LE. MOO

Didn't someone say there was a man and a woman in that job site with the running equipment? Or was that not confirmed?
The neighbor of the construction site said there was heavy equipment running in the middle of the night on Mothersday weekend, my guess is Saturday night. With BM being a landscaper I wonder if he has planted any large trees lately that would be a great spot to his a body then plat right over it. Just a thought.

Important to note:
SM's family reached out to PE guys after listening to their channel.
I get the feeling from Suzanne’s family that they are quiet, private, respectable, drama averse people. They may be more comfortable reaching out to the PE guys being that they are ex LE vs talking to mainstream media journalists.

Wow. That new news fits. Need permission to leave Mothers Day Sunday morning. Someone not agreeing and the other gonna go no matter what.

What makes sense now is the older news I think from LE that the timeline of last contact with SM got shortened sooner than LE thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy