Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he'd just flew into Denver in the PE video, I'm pretty positive. It's a really long drive from IN.
I could be wrong, but don't think so re Denver v Co Springs.
I’d missed his comment, typically the Springs is more expensive and many flights have a change in Denver adding to the time involved but thought driving a possibility. I have relatives that won’t fly ever even pre-pandemic

I posted this on the Profiling Evil youtube vid with Suzanne's brother Andy, so please forgive the repeat of MOO here. Anyways - if Barry won't even consider or assist in the 3rd party abduction scenario because it means he has to imagine "someone else doing things to Suzanne", then he's giving that person a head-start AND bonus time. He's not absolving himself in any way either. We can only wonder what a force BM/any husband might be to track that person down.

Fishy Elements of IN Real Est Sale?
@marylamby Sorry to be dense, but is ^ post saying or suggesting ---
Q. #1. there was no pending sale/'under contract'/'part 1' of the IN real est transaction, before SM's disappearance, or if there was, it was bogus?
Q.#2. And then after SM's disappearance, that the real est sale was 'closed' /'part 2' when BM digitally signed deed w his name and siggy and w SM's name and siggy w no indication that he was a ct-appted guardian, to convey title to buyer?
But if ^ so and BM intended to fake her name and siggy for part 2, why would he bother to file for G'ship at that time, purportedly to close the sale? Why bother, if his plan was to do a bogus (as to SM's participation) digital close?

Q. #3. AND, why set up a phoney-baloney sale to a friend or fam member, w. either no $$$ being paid, or w $ amt substantially below FMV? If you think, like some here, BM needed those IN sales proceeds to buy Salida area subdivision lot, then wouldn't actual $$$ need to be provided to BM, to pay for it?

Q. #4. If there was an MLS (or equivalent) listing by an agent, then would r/e agent and r/e brokerage willingly 'go w the bogus flow' to participate in sham transaction? And pass up commission?

Q. #5. Ditto, title ins. co?

@marylamby, if I have misunderstood your post, I apologize. Heading to kitchen for more coffee.:):):)

I am confused about the Indiana house sale too. How did the sale transfer from Suzanne‘s name only, then to the new owners - prior to the guardianship hearing?

Hamilton County, IN - Property Records

I watched the most recent PE episode with AM and am wondering if the people he searched with were his friends or Barry’s friends. Does anyone know? TIA

I hope AM pursues continued searching and that LE invites Texas Equusearch. Maybe they can locate Suzanne if afforded the opportunity to assist in searching. IMO
I believe AM said there was 6 people searching that day. AM said he flew out with 2 others. Since it was day 2, my guess is GD, who BM stsyed with, and TN - BMs nephew and original spokesperson. And BM. Jmo.

Just so I'm clear, when you write that you think Suzanne did talk up the listing on her SM: Was that the "listing" or the "sale?"
I don't know if this is allowed so please delete as necessary but the listing on SW's SM was the home they lived in, in IN.
I'm not sure which property it was that BM sold after he had SM declared incapacitated.

I didn’t realize the property was in Suzanne’s name until now. Thank you for sharing the information.

You are welcome. I just don’t understand how the Indiana house would transfer from solely Suzanne’s name. I’m down a rabbit hole trying to figure out these house transactions. o_O They may not be relevant, but we just don’t know.

ETA: Looks like this was all discussed back in Thread 12, starting maybe around page 42 or so. He must have been awarded a temporary guardianship.

Last edited:
I thought the same. Having just flown in from Denver, that would be foremost in his mind.
There could be a reason why BM changed 'job' location to his BIL. Could be a lot of reasons for giving his BIL alternate times, etc.
This was just one day after BM talking to police. Maybe he was deliberately confusing so as to claim he was so out of sorts that he didn't know what he was saying to either or both.

Perhaps BM will defend his conflicting statements, as you suggest marylamby, that he was 'out of sorts': muddled as so distressed with SM being missing, whom he truly cares about.

IIRC the buyer bought the house on a Real Estate Contract in May, 2019 and was making payments to SM & BM. In May, 2020 the buyer qualified for take out financing to pay off the contract and BM needed the authority to sign for SM in order to sign the "fulfillment deed", put the buyers into title and cash out. MOO
Thanks! I wish I could find the property in question re the May/June sale along with your info. They own and owned many properties in IN.
Could you provide a link(s) or MSG me? I don't think it's permitted here, not sure. :)

Perhaps BM will defend his conflicting statements, as you suggest marylamby, that he was 'out of sorts': muddled as so distressed with SM being missing, whom he truly cares about.
Maybe BM just wanted to make it confusing.
Plus, we don't actually know what he told LE. But I'll bet they know where he was and when.
I do not think he'll defend his statements to others. He's done talking imo.

Segment and interview with Andy Moorman on Inside Edition this evening.

August 26, 2020

Bizarro world here. Why would Inside Edition add another dimension to the already blown "Barry Alibi" at this late date? Now it was a Firefighters Convention. How incredibly stupid, like a "Convention" happening or not isn't easily traced and provable. So I guess Barry didn't hear the story or approve any copy before it aired? Does anyone know how that normally works?

Eta. Inside Edition did claim that was a Barry comment. If true, (and I believe it is) it speaks to how totally unaware and clueless he is. The Fire Chief already put the kibosh on any training happening that weekend, but I guess he "forgot" the convention, yeah right. Poor Suzanne...

Last edited:
BM is the epitome of inconsistency. IMO This will likely be his undoing. I don’t care about his defense but I want Suzanne found like the rest of us. Her religious beliefs as we know indicate to me that she would like to be brought home and given a proper burial and service of her choosing. Her family wishes the same and I hope they find a way to make it happen.
I will never remember another Mother’s Day without a thought of her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member