Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss the four day time period?

Somewhere in one of these threads, there was a discussion of BM saying the job would take four days and someone brilliant even mapped out the weather report for those four days. Unfortunately, searching for "four" gave me so many answers that I can't even read them all in one night. It might have been in earlier thread that described the Colorado Springs job. It wasn't a post that detailed hotel reservations--it was in a discussion or thread that talked about why BM was choosing this time to go and fix the wall. Sorry @PaulaDC I know it's here somewhere. There is so much info in these threads--it is amazing.

One thing is clear from the weird Inside Edition video tonight: BM is not cooperating with LE anymore. He is not even pretending to cooperate. He has gone all-in on the BM vs. LE narrative.

That's a desperate move in poker, and it's a desperate move in real life. Because he has no leverage to bluff with that hand.

Not me! :) No bike ride, hence, no falling off the bike, no cougar, no getting in the river, no abduction. But, there’s a cat named Bob I’m curious about! ;)

All I keep thinking about is when BM was being interviewed by that YouTuber (cannot remember his name) and he talked about a "cat" possibly taking SM. It was so odd, like she was just a subject or ragdoll...so IMPERSONAL and REMOVED. JMOO

Somewhere in one of these threads, there was a discussion of BM saying the job would take four days and someone brilliant even mapped out the weather report for those four days. Unfortunately, searching for "four" gave me so many answers that I can't even read them all in one night. It might have been in earlier thread that described the Colorado Springs job. It wasn't a post that detailed hotel reservations--it was in a discussion or thread that talked about why BM was choosing this time to go and fix the wall. Sorry @PaulaDC I know it's here somewhere. There is so much info in these threads--it is amazing.

The 4 days was Barry's explanation to Suzanne's brother, as he related it to CM of PE, for why he needed to set up on Mother's Day. As I understood it, if he set up on Sunday, he could work locally the next for days, local I took to mean Maysville/Salida, not Denver/ Colorado Springs.

Anybody else hear it that way?

JMO

One thing is clear from the weird Inside Edition video tonight: BM is not cooperating with LE anymore. He is not even pretending to cooperate. He has gone all-in on the BM vs. LE narrative.

That's a desperate move in poker, and it's a desperate move in real life. Because he has no leverage to bluff with that hand.
yeah because thats been his MO from the start. appear to be helpful with actually doing noting to Find SM. Im glad he got called out, not more excuses are left

yeah because thats been his MO from the start. appear to be helpful with actually doing noting to Find SM. Im glad he got called out, not more excuses are left

Andy Moorman is DONE with waiting. He is finished with hoping BM finally mans up to the plate. Andy wants to find his sister. He is 100% lit with love, worry, dedication, and a need for justice. Every time he gives an interview, it's as if he is speaking directly to his brother in law, saying "I will find her, Barry."

Andy Moorman is DONE with waiting. He is finished with hoping BM finally mans up to the plate. Andy wants to find his sister. He is 100% lit with love, worry, dedication, and a need for justice. Every time he gives an interview, it's as if he is speaking directly to his brother in law, saying "I will find her, Barry."
And I am for it. You want to who loves SM? the people doing everything possible to find her and focuses solely on that. there not threatening to hurt BM or blaming him. He still has the decency not to directly accuse him publicly. He literally only wants to know where his sister is... because that all that should matter. BM needs to be backed into a wall otherwise he would have contined doing nothing forever

Gotcha! I thought I missed an actual four day reservation. ;)

Do you think BM is rather upset with LE because they haven't bought into or been able to come up with a theory that he has presented (That doesn't involve him as POI) and AM is possibly gonna uncover or clear up some things?
He kind of appears to me to be a guy that likes his image, and this would be a little embarrassing/shameful and host of things, IMO. Things finally seem to be heating up.

Do you think BM is rather upset with LE because they haven't bought into or been able to come up with a theory that he has presented (That doesn't involve him as POI) and AM is possibly gonna uncover or clear up some things?
He kind of appears to me to be a guy that likes his image, and this would be a little embarrassing/shameful and host of things, IMO. Things finally seem to be heating up.
Absolutely. I think hes genuinely shocked he wasnt taken at his word

The 4 days was Barry's explanation to Suzanne's brother, as he related it to CM of PE, for why he needed to set up on Mother's Day. As I understood it, if he set up on Sunday, he could work locally the next for days, local I took to mean Maysville/Salida, not Denver/ Colorado Springs.

Anybody else hear it that way?

JMO
Yes. I understood he could set up for his crew, and let them carry on while he went home. Most likely returning on Friday to sign off on the completion. MOO

That is a good possibility. It looks like that property in Indiana was going to sell shortly. Maybe Suzanne wanted a say about how the proceeds were spent. Maybe she wanted half. BM wanted all. Moo
I wonder if the IN property which originally was for sale ended up only being rented? During that time Suzanne gets sick, conquers cancer and realizes she wants to keep the IN property. What if Barry offered to sell the home to the renters without Suzanne’s knowledge? What if time was running out and he instead decides to get rid of Suzanne so he can sell the house and buy the Salida property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot