Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He have a co-conspirator or two. Kinda like 'Strangers on a Train' who aren't strangers?
BM strikes me as a loner--friendly when it fits into his schedule and needs...the proverbial rabbit out of the hat would be his explanation when his wife is found...in the end, he might reach for a bible to spin a biblical justification and reason for Suzanne's death--based on his superior and untarnished view of himself and his undying devotion to her.

Lol -- it was not my idea! Came from a guest of NG.

(Besides, I'm a Pine-Sol Disinfectant fan myself. I spray it everywhere -- including the ladies room at work -- don't leave home without it)!
I HATE the smell of pinesol. My mom used to have to use it when I was really young and my Dad had roofing jobs on the side! UGH! Maybe it was different in the turn of the century??? hahah

Definitely agree. And isn’t BM supposed to be a millionaire? Surely, he could afford an extra room?
Yes, but if BM had another room in his name, then people at the hotel would know that Jeff was not him. With Jeff staying in a room rented out to BM, and looking a bit like BM, no one would question that he wasn't BM. IMO, he was told to just stay in the room and do nothing, just sit for a couple of days and then leave. Jeff was being used as a patsy.

Obviously the Holiday Inn scenario raises many factors

BM supposedly had been on a training course (who said that?)
BM supposedly left his wife at 5 am on Sunday (who said that?)
Now Holiday Inn enters:

Many factors, dates, checkins can be checked.
To me, “bleach” means “blood.” I can’t think of another reason why you would use bleach, unless you are trying to clean up bodily fluids.

I have no doubt that law enforcement did a cursory walk through of the residence in those initial hours, as Suzanne could be inside.

Perhaps this was the reason the house was sealed off right away.

People close to the victim clean a crime scene, and people close to a victim stage crime scenes. We may have both going on here.

Its not easy to use bleach for whatever innocent purpose without splashing even a little and leaving those white or obviously tainted spots. Even when diluted.

Yea, I agree it’s very interesting about the lack of coolers.

Just about any outdoorsman I know has a cooler. Especially living out rural like they do.
Just last week, when hurricane Laura came through, we lost power for a day and a half. My hubby loaded up two coolers with ice so that we could keep food & drinks cool. They’re just handy to have, but most hunters have at least one or two.

I know this is morbid, but he could’ve buried SM, cooler and all somewhere :(
That's not morbid. He could have buried her in two coolers. That's morbid, and he could have. Moo

Yes, but if BM had another room in his name, then people at the hotel would know that Jeff was not him. With Jeff staying in a room rented out to BM, and looking a bit like BM, no one would question that he wasn't BM. IMO, he was told to just stay in the room and do nothing, just sit for a couple of days and then leave. Jeff was being used as a patsy.
Absolutely agree!

50 / 50 if they were anything like my girls as teens. :) You’re right. I was assuming they were asking about the coolers after the initial walkthrough.
Because they didn’t get that first search warrant until over a week (I think), after Suzanne’s disappearance, I think we’re talking about at least a couple weeks after Suzanne disappeared.

And LOL at your girls.

I wonder what the girls think about the missing coolers.
I’m sure daddy has given them a reasonable sounding excuse. I think they’re still completely on his side, as we’ve seen in so many cases before. Not that I’m faulting them, but the closer you are to someone, the more blind you are.

Re: Lauren's phone interview with BM about the motel

I'm:/

And thinking if i had done nothing wrong i wouldn't feel the need to explain away a co-worker's claims about a motel room

I think at the most i would say LE will sort that out and that I'm grateful for the search that my wife's brother is organizing
(Just to look good, if nothing else)

It just feels off
So much concern about himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics