Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally get your point.
But stop with the teasers and the build-up.
This is what's wrong today, IMO
It's not entertainment.
It's news.
MOO from a cranky lady.

I feel exactly the same way: treating a murder as a Saturday afternoon cliffhanger. This isn't entertainment; those girl's mom's demise isn't a teaser.

So AM said tonight, essentially, that he doesn't want BM to be part of the search. I get it, but JMO, but I wish he wouldn't give BM a free pass to stay away - I'd like to see some pressure on BM to engage and search for his wife alongside all these people who are sacrificing their time to do so. MOO.

I wonder if BM will let them search his property? It needs to be researched. And that Copper King mine. And Andy was just on PE and he is trying to get LE to give him the EVI (that’s what they called it / electronic vehicle information I think) so they can narrow down some search areas. It doesn’t sound like as of right now that is happening. AM said you don’t have to give me the actual evidence you have collected, just direct us to some areas we should search!

So AM said tonight, essentially, that he doesn't want BM to be part of the search. I get it, but JMO, but I wish he wouldn't give BM a free pass to stay away - I'd like to see some pressure on BM to engage and search for his wife alongside all these people who are sacrificing their time to do so. MOO.
I think they already asked him nicely in the beginning. If he wanted to be involved he would have contacted AM. He can still donate some of that money he has, though. If it's worth $200,000 to bring her home safe it must be worth something to find her body and bring her home. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member