Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I'm too cynical....where there's a will, there's a way...
Dont be cynical theres still tons of options, traffic cam footage, door bell footage, a shy witness or someone who just realized they say something. The forensic results from evidence found at the house (these tests can literally take months to get back due to the volume labs process). plus BM keeps digging himself in a whole so IMO BM will not be getting away with anything

I'm still not getting it...someone goes missing and two search warrants are served on the house....why would the cars not be included? obviously cars have transported many bodies...they searched the f'n bike...why not the cars?

BM...you were appropiately initialed
Maybe they know the cars were there all weekend and never left? They must have solid evidence that only his truck was involved. He only needs one vehicle to transport a body. Imo

Looking forward to what Lauren has to share in the coming days.

I’m a little surprised at the language and approach the PE guys are using to put pressure on Sheriff Spezze. The PE guys, along with AM have injected themselves directly into this case with this organized search and I’m not getting the vibe that everybody is on the same page.
JMO

Dont be cynical theres still tons of options, traffic cam footage, door bell footage, a shy witness or someone who just realized they say something. The forensic results from evidence found at the house (these tests can literally take months to get back due to the volume labs process). plus BM keeps digging himself in a whole so IMO BM will not be getting away with anything

thank you...I really believe the murderer will be nailed in this case....patience, grasshopper.

Maybe they know the cars were there all weekend and never left? They must have solid evidence that only his truck was involved. He only needs one vehicle to transport a body. Imo
I agree, for some reason i knew the searched the house multiple times but i thought they hadnt search any cars and i believed they had 2-3. i falsely assumed they were waiting for something more. sorry for the confusion

thank you...I really believe the murderer will be nailed in this case....patience, grasshopper.

sadly patience is not my virtue lol but thankfully i have you guys to talk my random crime thoughts through

“Put your seatbelts on, it’s coming...” Chris on PE now. Lauren’s story is going to be huge.

It seems like a part of her story is going to involve Barry’s alibi (seeing Suzanne in bed at 5am) being blown to smithereens.
Seatbelt and helmet on and adjusted just need the Rollercoaster to start.

“Put your seatbelts on, it’s coming...” Chris on PE now. Lauren’s story is going to be huge.

It seems like a part of her story is going to involve Barry’s alibi (seeing Suzanne in bed at 5am) being blown to smithereens.
Oh please.
No tolerance for this whatsoever.
Stop with the teasers and put it out there Lauren S.
MOO.

And some of us, while disgusted, will be less than surprised!
When you follow these kinds of cases for a while, the personalities, excuses, lies, inconsistant stories, surprise interviews with witnesses... all start blending together.
It's kind of hard to be surprised unless you get like a Dahmer Bombshell.
But they all tend to be pretty disgusting on the inside when they lived such a fake life on the outside.
I will definitely not be surprised to find out the same is true in this case.
Sadly, for Suzanne and her girls, and extended family.

Oh please.
MOO.
Its not just Laurens story to release, they have legal and other things that stories need to be verified before they are able to roll them out. I am willing to wait for this week, it seems a lot shorter time than since May.

Oh please.
MOO.
I'm assuming this has something to do with the other employees? Maybe Barry didn't leave the house when he said he did? He did make it sound like he spoke to Suzanne in the morning before he left in the interview with TD. It has to be something more than that, though.

The interview isn't going to be released for another three days? They really seem to be making Barry sweat it out. He's going to be a mess by the time people start coming into town for the search.

So AM said tonight, essentially, that he doesn't want BM to be part of the search. I get it, but JMO, but I wish he wouldn't give BM a free pass to stay away - I'd like to see some pressure on BM to engage and search for his wife alongside all these people who are sacrificing their time to do so. MOO.

Its not just Laurens story to release, they have legal and other things that stories need to be verified before they are able to roll them out. I am willing to wait for this week, it seems a lot shorter time than since May.
Totally get your point.
But stop with the teasers and the build-up.
This is what's wrong today, IMO
It's not entertainment.
It's news.
MOO from a cranky lady.

I have some concerns about the weather. Looks like Denver will get some snowfall next week. Is this the harbinger of weather to come towards the end of the month? And, will this effect Salida?
East Coaster here so no clue
And MOO.
No, only for a day or 2. Wild weather swings all year but much more nice weather to follow
I’ve golfed all year around closer to Denver and skiing in May up high at elevation.
All the elevation changes, varying geographical areas from flat farm lands to high peaks and high desert in between, the sheer size of the state means a forecast for one area can be extremely different than for an hour or 2 either direction.
Whatever puts out fires right now is welcome moisture in any form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader