Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
So, BM did something mechanical to the bobcat. He did not answer honestly about the timing. So I'm guessing the bobcat was used for the burial. If the noise heard at the Salida work site was the bobcat; If he was charging it, changing to attachments, at 1130 ish Saturday night, I think she was buried after that.

I've always thought that was done in the dead of night. He would feel safer then.

So I wonder, did he then park it at the home? Not take it back to the Salida job site? Was he done with that job? Or would he have needed it again at the job site? If so, he'd better have a really good excuse for taking it away at 1130ish Saturday night. Especially if he didn't haul it to Broomfield.
Moo
I'm going to quote you @Fireflize

"So I wonder, did he then park it at the home? Not take it back to the Salida job site? Was he done with that job? Or would he have needed it again at the job site? If so, he'd better have a really good excuse for taking it away at 1130ish Saturday night. Especially if he didn't haul it to Broomfield."

These are questions I have on my list. The next morning that little ole lady trotted right out there and asked all those workers "who was running equipment at 11:30 last night?" They said no one and said the keys are hidden.

1. Can you imagine the conversation they had after she walked home?

2. Can you imagine the conversation they had when they found out about Barry's. missing wife?

3. Can you imagine the conversation these workers had amongst themselves when the cement was being dug up by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14