Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing (among many) that puzzles me about BM is he says the media has been bothering him, and while I don’t doubt this, I have followed many MP cases where the media literally camps out in their yard. I haven’t seen any mention or pictures of that or any pics of him Or the girls out and about.

Yet, he willingly talks to LS to complain about his employees and LE. He only wants the media when it’s convenient for him it seems.

Well, he better get ready because I think the media is about to be all over that area and him.
Exactly.
Other than the peanut butter (long range telescopic) spy photo taken by the DM, there hasn't been anything of note.
And BM refused to do a video interview with LS.
It's as if he's in hiding. :rolleyes:

One of these detective/journalists should track down the person that reported it to be a MALE mountain lion. I'm just amazed at how that can be determined, from a safe distance. IMO
From what AM said, the officers were in the Morphew driveway (assuming in their cars) and watched the cat roam around. Perhaps if they couldn’t see the cat’s male bits, the animal’s size was the tip off. AM said it was a large male.

Maybe it’s something like this:

Let’s say LE is confident that Barry did in fact leave the house at 5am on Sunday with Suzanne’s body.

Perhaps that 3.5 hours is based on dead time in between when Barry should have arrived at the hotel, vs when he actually did arrive at the hotel.

So maybe they have a last known location, then a gap, then Barry appears on the grid again.
This is how I believe as well. Investigators have conveyed something to this effect to Andy Moorman. I'm praying that this wonderful army of searchers find Suzanne.

From what AM said, the officers were in the Morphew driveway (assuming in their cars) and watched the cat roam around. Perhaps if they couldn’t see the cat’s male bits, the animal’s size was the tip off. AM said it was a large male.

So it was an officer who determined that it was a large male cat, probably from inside a car? I still would like to see an interview, just to get a hint how it is determined. IMO

Almost forgot....

* The bleach/chlorine smell at the house and the hotel room
* AM says that the CBI tells him the GPS data doesn’t match along with NOT taking a poly or voice analysis AFTER BM says he did so.

I’m sure I will think of more, but my mind is scattered right now after losing my beloved dog -Nola

Keep the posts coming because I’m relying on my WS family to take my mind off of it! :(
I’m so very sorry for your loss Gigi. :(

RIP Nola.

I do think BM is nervous. I imagine the thought of hundreds traveling there in search of SM has him very edgy. I also believe regardless of how this plays out, he will be able to convince his mother and the two girls he was set up. He's a fast talker and it's worked his whole life. BM is way past his prime and it appears to me that this makes him very insecure. I believe this to be true even if and when he is convicted.

He seems to be an ego maniac with an inferiority complex. A dangerous combination. I'm no psychologist but I sense he is a brow beating bully. Those that don't buy what he's selling just fade out, for fear of incongruous retaliation. He's a bully and I want to see him have to face the music. He'll never confess and personally, I don't think he would ever take his own life, he thinks he's too important, too loved, too needed and too much of a gift to society. (I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth) To me, he believes if he talks fast enough and has enough explanations, it all will just go away.

Sadly, I've been around similar personalities and they are exhausting. Level up to murderer either by premed or sheer anger, that is a recipe for a Sh*$show...
So hope you are right.
Just have a bad feeling about this now.
Hoping it is just an overreaction.
MOO.

Almost forgot....

* AM says that the CBI tells him the GPS data doesn’t match along with NOT taking a poly or voice analysis AFTER BM says he did so.

I’m sure I will think of more, but my mind is scattered right now after losing my beloved dog -Nola

Keep the posts coming because I’m relying on my WS family to take my mind off of it! :(
I'm so sorry, @Gigi3 . Love is love and the loss of a loved one is very deep whether they're furry or not.
Sending hugs and healing thoughts your way. <3

So the ‘Cat Theory’ was not originally part of BM’s plan? If he’d have known a cat was going to enter the picture, maybe SM’s personal item along the highway wouldn’t have ended up where it did?

Exactly.
Other than the peanut butter (long range telescopic) spy photo taken by the DM, there hasn't been anything of note.
And BM refused to do a video interview with LS.
It's as if he's in hiding. :rolleyes:
I keep waiting for BM to sling mud at AM’s reputation, besides the publicity stunt comment.

I would think surely he would NOT speak ill of SM’s brother, who has an army of searchers headed to find HIS wife, but it seems as if BM can’t shut up.

If BM does try to smear AM’s reputation, it will make him look worse than he already does, IMO.

Honestly, I think BM is mad about the search, but also because he wants the “hero” attention that AM is getting. JMO

Take this for what it's worth as I've conducted no research to substantiate the accuracy of this information.

We have a friend who is a former college Athletic Director and head baseball coach who once, in an off-handed comment, stated he could always tell when a male is taking steroids. He said on a warm day, if the guy is wearing a tee-shirt and his nipples are erect, he's using.

Exhibit A.

28619682-8340119-image-a-58_1589980599067.jpg
Watching the Tyson Draper video gives a pretty good chance to view his upper body in that tank top.

He does seem to have developed pecs, unless I mistaking them for man *advertiser censored*?

So it was an officer who determined that it was a large male cat, probably from inside a car? I still would like to see an interview, just to get a hint how it is determined. IMO
As I understand this, the only source of the information about the alleged mountain loin and it's reported sighing was from BM. I don't think LE has confirmed this. But then again, BM has also claimed he has been cleared by LE.

If I was that Mountain Lion, I'd sue for slander...

JMO, MOO, etc.

Watching the Tyson Draper video gives a pretty good chance to view his upper body in that tank top.

He does seem to have developed pecs, unless I mistaking them for man *advertiser censored*?

Yep, pecs for sure. I was going to nipple-check the TD video but I just can't bear to look at BM anymore. The next photo I want to see of him is his mug shot.

I am worried, that this massive search, and the effort by so many, will not find Suzanne's body.
These folk will be devastated.:(:(:(.
Thinking of AM after the search.
He will need wonderful friends surrounding him, for a long time.

But BM will be overjoyed, knowing how smart he really is, and an entire army cannot solve the case.
BM will carry on, with more 'money making' efforts, knowing he is safe.
MOO.
No offense, but I hope you're wrong. I pray that the Searchers find Suzanne. However, if they don't find SM I pray that the case against BM is strong enough for an arrest.

When LS recently said that she is unaware that BM has an attorney that surprised me. But his recent comments sure make me believe that he doesn’t have one. How is that possible?
Slimy defense attorneys who are lurking at every turn would love to make a name for themselves in a high profile case.
I imagine that a couple or more have contacted BM - whether they've stuck around is entirely another story.
Not all of them are soul-sucking leaches, just to clarify.

Almost forgot....

I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your dog!

{{{HUGS}}}

We have hashed this around and the truth is we really don’t know. The general consensus is that they found/learned something very early on that immediately made them suspect that SM never went on a bike ride that day. It may have been a statement someone said, it may have been the condition of the bike, or it may have been something they found in the Morphew home after they received the call for a missing persons report. (LE likely did a walk through to ensure that SM was not ill or injured inside the home.) BM was probably so certain that LE would buy the bike ride story that he never dreamed they would be in the home that night.
Some people aren’t putting much stock in AM saying the house had an overwhelming smell of bleach because he said it was second hand. Here Lauren S. says that information was apparently relayed by initial investigators.
At 3:47

Also, I’ve never heard this anywhere else, but copied and pasted from the PE website. Says the neighbor walked through the house.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew
Suzanne's husband (Barry) reportedly leaves the home at 0500 hrs for a reported work assignment in Denver, Colorado. He remarks that he doesn't wake Suzanne. Reports say he texts Suzanne a Mother's Day greeting that goes unanswered. Hours later, Barry's daughters contact him and report that their attempts to reach Suzanne go unanswered. Barry contacts neighbor and asks her to check on Suzanne. Neighbor reports that she walked through house and can't locate her. She see's Suzanne and daughters vehicle there. According to reports, Barry asks neighbor to return and see if Suzanne's bike is missing, noting she may be on a bike ride. Neighbor confirms the bike is missing and the neighbor calls the local sheriff to conduct a welfare check.

Last edited:
Maybe the CCSO is getting a ton of media inquiries since this story is becoming more mainstream and this is their way to saying ‘stop calling us.’ I’d doubt they’d give out AM’s contact info in that case too.

And jumping off your post, if my google alert is any indication with Fox21, The Denver Channel, ABC, NBC, CBSDenver and so many more, blowing up the newsfeed about the case, the upcoming search, and BM's ungrateful, derogatory accusation...

I have to say GOOD ON YOU, AM, for this fantastic "publicity stunt" you've been accused of pulling off.

You did a fantastic job of raising awareness about SM's case to who knows how many more hundreds of thousands of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL