Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, I have been suspicious of BM since day 1-2. While I know that many of you can probably think of legitimate reasons for BM doing so, I thought it was telling that BM offered a big reward contingent on SM being found “safe”, alive. BM knew his money safe. Why not offer a reward for any helpful information leading to SM being found in any condition and perp brought to justice? BM didn’t want to place a bounty on his own head.

my exact thoughts. i was extremely suspicious of the giant reward, when he didn't even know if she were just lost or something, that he knew he wouldn't have to pay JMO

I think the PE video with trevor at about the 1:08 hr/min mark they talk about the male cougar siting while police were in their vehicle at the house and that the he went over sniffing around the elk head with flesh.... 12th or 13th. Who in their freakin right mind would leave that for animals to come on to their property. Set up. Goes towards the big con. MOO
TY. That's what I remember, at least it was Tuesday if not Wed. So why was he bawling that a cat got her on Monday?

my exact thoughts. i was extremely suspicious of the giant reward, when he didn't even know if she were just lost or something, that he knew he wouldn't have to pay JMO

I keep thinking about the Q & A with LS and her immediate answer to the question regarding drug abuse by BM. She answered clearly and quickly with "yes". This adds an entirely new filter. If that's true, it could have been the cornerstone of an argument and would explain the pressured speech and inconsistencies.

ETA: I may be a bit slow here but it just occurred to me, why would GD say LE was destroying evidence? They were looking for her and BM knows immediately it's evidence and a crime scene?

Did we get the officers vs male cougar from BM or actual officers? Does anyone recall ? Or is there a link plz to this conversation.

It was linked by the other poster. AM's part starts at about 1:05:59 / 2:02:24. He describes the officer in a car watching a large male mountain lion come right up to the house by the front door, where BM is supposed to have left a pair of elk antlers from a road kill, with bloody meat still attached, leaning against the house by the door. The expert says first that he doesn't know how anyone could tell it was a male, without "getting closer and more personal than the mountain lion is going to allow one to be", but he says more important the lion would not go after elk antlers when there was abundant other edibles about, and he says it is not typical that a mountain lion would get that close to a house doorway, just to look around. The segment ends with Mike saying it's good to know that the lion didn't have a meal stashed and dismissing the expert from the segment. IMO
It is difficult for me to follow Profiling Evil, so if I haven't summed this up correctly, anyone is invited to offer corrections.

Something jammed up his plans alright. Like he went home to make his wife happy on Saturday, her texting suddenly stopped and he was all about an alibi and body disposal. He called JP about the job, had to dispo the body, get up to Broomfield in a hurry. He wasnt seriously thinking about the job, just his alibi and wiping his tools of evidence.... MOO

Exactly... I just posted the same thought @ajaylee

I keep thinking about the Q & A with LS and her immediate answer to the question regarding drug abuse by BM. She answered clearly and quickly with "yes". This adds an entirely new filter. If that's true, it could have been the cornerstone of an argument and would explain the pressured speech and inconsistencies.

ETA: I may be a bit slow here but it just occurred to me, why would GD say LE was destroying evidence? They were looking for her and BM knows immediately it's evidence and a crime scene?

so true. i told my counselor the other day how a lot of cases confuse me because i am looking at them logically, when someone wasn't using logic to begin with. lol that would explain (kind of) certain things

Before or after he and mg worked til 11?

(feel free to ignore if this is annoying. I will catch up eventually)

It was thought she was harmed afterwards until just a few minutes ago when we saw the new news video that claims the text messaging stopped at 8am.

If that time is accurate, then that could indicate she may have been harmed before he showed up to work with MG. And it could make more sense of why MG said he seemed frazzled when working with him Saturday morning.

Check the graphic at the bottom of post #791

Its also in the video portion in this link.

Brother of missing Indiana native Suzanne Morphew leading volunteer search expedition - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana Traffic

TY. That's what I remember, at least it was Tuesday if not Wed. So why was he bawling that a cat got her on Monday?
Don’t forget this.... an email was sent to the church group in Indiana on Monday May 11 mentioning a mountain lion.

‘They can’t find her’: Message to church group shows desperate plea in early days of search for missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew [REPORT]
CrimeOnline has viewed a message that was sent to members of the Morphew’s former church in Indiana, requesting prayers following the news of her disappearance. The message notes that Morphew’s bike was found “crashed,” and mentions that a mountain lion had been seen in the area where the bike was discovered.

“Barry is just beside himself and so are the rest of us because they can’t find her,” the message, sent on May 11, reads in part.

This is a wonderful timeline. It’s got most of the evidence. Could I utilize some of it in my list of facts we know?
Sure, @gitana1. My only caution would be that we are not 100% sure these are all facts. These are things we are allowed to discuss and put some extra weight on, but aside from what CCSO has released, other bits are from MSM who are known to make some mistakes, and statements from individuals close to BM and we cannot confirm their veracity. To be honest we have very few validated facts at this point.

Thinking about the drug angle- The man in Indiana that BM had an altercation with, described him going from rage to crying at times.

That could definitely fit with substance/drug abuse, IMO.

It was thought she was harmed afterwards until just a few minutes ago when we saw the new news video that claims the text messaging stopped at 8am.

If that time is accurate, then that could indicate she may have been harmed before he showed up to work with MG. And it could make more sense of why MG said he seemed frazzled when working with him Saturday morning.

Check the graphic at the bottom of post #791

Its also in the video portion in this link.

Brother of missing Indiana native Suzanne Morphew leading volunteer search expedition - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana Traffic
Thank you!!

Oh my. Good catch but Im not sure what to think of it.

The video in this link has this at one part in the video:

"May 9th: Phone activity stopped at 8am"

I wonder where they got that information as I dont think we have ever seen that time given unless I missed it somewhere.

ETA-If that is correct that the text messaging with the friend stopped at 8am Saturday then it could make more sense why BM seemed frazzled when he was working with MG Saturday before they quit early for the day.

Doesn't make any sense to me. It would have to be 10 am in Indiana to be 8 am in CO. So the texting stopped before he went to work with MG? And he used the excuse of getting back to make her happy because he left her dead at home? Or if they are using IND time of 8 am it would be 6 am where SM was. Why would SM have been texting at 6 am?

New bit about the wedding.... did I read this right? The wedding, that Suzanne couldn't attend because of Covid, was ON that Saturday????? Maybe.... Suzanne thought she had the day to herself, she and friend planned to message all day so Suzanne could be part of the day virtually....

Gosh, the details and timeline are all over the place.

The time of that last message will be critical.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member