Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be her, but maybe the weapon or tool used to kill her. But I thought the beach site should have been looked at again after MGs bit about him wanting her to rake that out well.... MOO
I’m surprised LE didn’t comb over that beach area too, assuming they had talked to MG by that point. But maybe they hadn’t.

Forget Barry for just a minute.

At a logical level, why would any of Barry's friends and supporters have a problem with people searching for Suzanne?

Do they just want her to be forgotten about and no one should ever look for her? And if yes, why? Or, it should not be any family member of Suzanne's who looks for her? Or whoever looks for her, if it is a family member, should do so quietly, tell no one, and get no assistance?

I can't imagine that would be the response they'd want if one of their beloved family members was missing and presumed dead.

So, what's the issue the friends and supporters have here? The searchers are not LE.

This is pure wild speculation on my part.

Maybe the PE guys know that BM knew that Bruce Lee punch and think that may have been what he did to Suzanne.

Again. Pure speculation.
Yeah Mike seems to be referring to the “five finger death punch” from kung fu movies. There is even a heavy metal band with this name that I know. Maybe they have evidence that she was killed by a punch. I’m just as lost as everyone else here.

The passive response by a veteran cadaver dog at that beach site is great news, and LE’s response to immediately lock it down is meaningful. The fact that got a second undisclosed location that also had multiple cadaver dog responses is also so promising.

What is interesting about the second undisclosed site where multiple cadaver dogs hit:

-It must have been a major area of interest for LE.
-Cadaver dog resources are limited, and we saw one at the beach front and know that was an area of high interest.
-So where ever that second location is must have had similar circumstances for them to be able to allocate multiple cadaver dogs to it. (Ie - gps tracking, interview information etc...)

Also, regarding the beach front. A passive hit from a veteran dog is about as good as it gets. The term passive just means how the dog responds - either sitting or laying at their final spot where they detect the scent. It’s called passive because the dog is taught not to disturb that final location as it’s a crime scene.

Dogs freaking rule. Mans best friend indeed.

It really does give hope, to have cadaver dog(s) hit at the 2 different sites. If the undisclosed site turns out not to be SM, hopefully some other missing person case will get solved.

I'll be surprised if the beach site is where SM was buried.

To take a photograph of someone in the throes of grief and distress is beyond insensitive. It’s disgusting. Almost inhumane.

Which tells me that whoever took this photo recognised this as histrionics and probably were already side-eyeing Barry.

Unless, of course, he was photographed at his own request.

My guess, Barry isn't too happy with the friend who released this photo

What is interesting about the second undisclosed site where multiple cadaver dogs hit:

-It must have been a major area of interest for LE.
-Cadaver dog resources are limited, and we saw one at the beach front and know that was an area of high interest.
-So where ever that second location is must have had similar circumstances for them to be able to allocate multiple cadaver dogs to it. (Ie - gps tracking, interview information etc...)

Also, regarding the beach front. A passive hit from a veteran dog is about as good as it gets. The term passive just means how the dog responds - either sitting or laying at their final spot where they detect the scent. It’s called passive because the dog is taught not to disturb that final location as it’s a crime scene.

Dogs freaking rule. Mans best friend indeed.

ITA with everything you've said. I was listening to AM talking on PE and I'm pretty sure he said that when the dog hit, it also ate the grass and Chris went on to explain how the dogs are trained to hit on the smell and also the taste, or something along those lines.

It's interesting how they have given us the details and location of the passive hit at the beach area yet are keeping the other location secret, I wonder why?

ITA with everything you've said. I was listening to AM talking on PE and I'm pretty sure he said that when the dog hit, it also ate the grass and Chris went on to explain how the dogs are trained to hit on the smell and also the taste, or something along those lines.

It's interesting how they have given us the details and location of the passive hit at the beach area yet are keeping the other location secret, I wonder why?
Maybe there really isn’t a second secret dog hit location and LE is just waiting to see how BM responds or where he goes!

It's interesting looking back at what was being said in the media during the original search of the riverfront land. It sounds to me like LE may not have even been aware that BM was doing work on the beachy bit.

"The husband of missing mom-of-two Suzanne Morphew was paid to lay dirt at the residential building site where Colorado cops are now focusing their search after she vanished without trace on Mother's Day.

Barry Morphew, 52, had worked at the Salida property laying dirt on the riverfront land, around 12 miles from the couple's home, before his wife's mysterious disappearance almost two weeks ago, the property owner told CBS4. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rt-building-site-Colorado-cops-searching.html

Not a chance they take him at his house. They know he’s armed, and he has the advantage in that situation. They’d want to get him away from his weapons.

I’ve said this before, but that’s precisely why they like to take these guys in a traffic stop; it’s safer for everyone involved.

BM goes out to run some errands, and they light him up.

That’s how they took down Patrick Frazee.
I hope you’re right @MassGuy. I remember when they took down Frazee. I know that would be their preferred method but the “duck” is unstable. Looks like c@arp (stress is getting the better of him?) Lack of sleep can make one really psychotic too! I suspect the last 5 days have done a real number on his psyche!

Anyway, hoping for an uneventful arrest in a very public place. It makes for exciting news.

It really does give hope, to have cadaver dog(s) hit at the 2 different sites. If the undisclosed site turns out not to be SM, hopefully some other missing person case will get solved.

I'll be surprised if the beach site is where SM was buried.
I’d also be surprised if the beach site is a burial site,
CM did stress the fact that the dogs would also hit on maybe equipment that had been used there and had the scent on it.

JMO maybe a piece of equipment that had a “mechanical thing” done to it? << this is my speculation. Chris didn’t say this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking