Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from shopping and I got the update from DailyMail, too! Even though I wanted her to be alive, perhaps abducted by a stranger, if it's her, it will bring closure to her family.
Her poor daughters!

I listened to PE last night and they were very cautious and tight lip on developments. It will be interesting to see what they talk about tonight. Hopefully, Andy will be on too.

I guess we will know something in a few days if not sooner.

I'm taking a few minutes this morning to check in. With my husband in Colorado I have a little more to do in my day, plus working all day, every day on a repair project. Also, I had a wedding to go to Saturday evening. When I get home and collapse in the Lazyboy after dark it's all I can do to stay awake. I don't even have time to watch PE, so rely on you guys to catch up.

Some of you have wondered about the feelings of the Alexandria community. Lots of people don't know the Moorman's. SM and BM moved to Arcadia shortly after their marriage. SM's mother has been deceased seven years. Gene lives in Michigan. Andy lives in a neighboring small town. The older siblings haven't lived here since high school. People my age (older and didn't know SM) are curious more than anything. People SM and Andy's age are strongly in support of Andy. People who know BM feel he's being framed.

DH really doesn't have anything to add to what you all know. He was touched about the gratitude for walking people to their vehicles. It's 6:45a.m. in Colorado and Tater is still konked out:) Long days for them both.

All MOO btw.
I'm taking a few minutes this morning to check in. With my husband in Colorado I have a little more to do in my day, plus working all day, every day on a repair project. Also, I had a wedding to go to Saturday evening. When I get home and collapse in the Lazyboy after dark it's all I can do to stay awake. I don't even have time to watch PE, so rely on you guys to catch up.

Some of you have wondered about the feelings of the Alexandria community. Lots of people don't know the Moorman's. SM and BM moved to Arcadia shortly after their marriage. SM's mother has been deceased seven years. Gene lives in Michigan. Andy lives in a neighboring small town. The older siblings haven't lived here since high school. People my age (older and didn't know SM) are curious more than anything. People SM and Andy's age are strongly in support of Andy. People who know BM feel he's being framed.

DH really doesn't have anything to add to what you all know. He was touched about the gratitude for walking people to their vehicles. It's 6:45a.m. in Colorado and Tater is still konked out:) Long days for them both.

All MOO btw.
What is your opinion as to why the lack of closeness of SM, her children, and SM’s birth family after the move to Colorado? Distance alone doesn’t cause distance in a relationship. Thank you.

and this is a caption
"Now the FBI will take over the search and dig up the remains that were found by the dogs"

can he really be this stupid?
I think he really could be. If she is there I bet it’s about control. If he put her out in the middle of the mountains he would lose control at that point. He wouldn’t be able to go check & make sure animals hadn’t dug her up etc.. w/out drawing attention. But on his own land he could keep an eye on things...

hmmm - second, secret location???
Yes, this is going to be that “undisclosed location.”

What I wanted to say last night, is I think PE and Andy are confident that Suzanne’s body is there.

I think Andy believed she had been found, which is why he planned to end this search early. I think he told the PE guys this, and that’s where the confusion ultimately came in.

I believe Andy was perhaps told by law enforcement to keep the search going, so as not to tip Barry off.

He just didn’t notify the PE guys of this, and they were caught off guard.

This explains the silence most of yesterday, Andy’s surprisingly friendly tone when it came to Barry, and the quick response of the FBI.

As Barry owns this land apparently, they’ll need a warrant to search it. I imagine that’s happened by now.

Killers tend to dump bodies in areas they are familiar with. Barry would obviously be familiar with an area he owns. It’s dumb, but not shocking if Suzanne’s body was put there.

My hope is that we are mere hours away from some big news.

Thinking they searched the property with the dogs, the dogs hit on it and they had to get a search warrant to go back and start digging. She may not be there but something connected to her death could be. Too coincidental.

They would have needed a warrant or permission to be on the property. The search team would not be doing the digging, it would be LE's Forensics Unit and they are pretty good about dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy