Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know the journalist for the DailyMail article but she’s not in the UK, doesn’t live in the UK, and works out of the west-coast, based mostly in California. She writes for multiple outlets and while she does cover a variety of topics, she has written a lot about true crime cases including numerous ones about this case. I’m not saying this to personally defend her or to exclaim that DailyMail is entirely accurate with their article today but I thought this was worth mentioning, I believe she (or the very least from what I can tell) did have a journalist on the ground there and she touched base with Andy eventually, I think it’s a bit less than Andy not having time “to talk to the UK”. He seems like a very honest and open man, and I feel as if he’s been talking to all sorts of people during the past week of these searches (both from what he’s said himself on PE and my own opinions based on just watching him conduct himself), I don’t think it’s too far-fetched that he talked to a journalist. Anyways, worry to derail. I’m sure we all look forward to see what, if any and how much, was factual and accurate from their article today.

DM has been on this case since the beginning.
All the telephoto shots are theirs. Usually bad facts reporting but excellent photos.
Too bad about LS, she was earning her way in this.

Last edited:
So the photos may have been from others? I Need To go back to DM and see if they are credited
Andy Johnstone-

33725688-8781305-A_second_search_of_the_site_took_place_on_Monday_using_different-a-12_1601329377547.jpg

33725684-8781305-Now_the_FBI_will_take_over_the_search_and_dig_up_the_remains_tha-a-13_1601329383381.jpg

FBI called as scent of human remains discovered on land owned by Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online

UPDATE: Chaffee County Sheriff says ‘no remains found in the Suzanne Morphew case’ | FOX21 News Colorado
Chaffee county Sheriff says no remains have been found in the search for Suzanne. I so wanted something to come out of this newest discovery for Suzanne and her family to get the closure and justice they so rightfully deserve. Where in the world could she be? They have searched so many miles of land and right back to square one it seems.
just hold on. It may still be coming soon. Could take a day or three but IMO, it's on it's way.
The cresendo of the past few days is leading up to something BIG, IMO.
and besides MassGuy says so.

Sheriff downplays reports of remains found in Suzanne Morphew disappearance

Andy Moorman, Morphew’s brother, says the FBI has taken over that part of the search, but he’s not optimistic about the development. The area where the dogs picked up a scent is in Poncha Springs on property owned by Morphew’s family.

“There’s no point in speculating,” Moorman told The Gazette. “Reporters saw dog behavior and jumped the gun.

UPDATE: Chaffee County Sheriff says ‘no remains found in the Suzanne Morphew case’ | FOX21 News Colorado
Chaffee county Sheriff says no remains have been found in the search for Suzanne. I so wanted something to come out of this newest discovery for Suzanne and her family to get the closure and justice they so rightfully deserve. Where in the world could she be? They have searched so many miles of land and right back to square one it seems.

Something doesn't look right about the investigation.

Sheriff downplays reports of remains found in Suzanne Morphew disappearance

Andy Moorman, Morphew’s brother, says the FBI has taken over that part of the search, but he’s not optimistic about the development. The area where the dogs picked up a scent is in Poncha Springs on property owned by Morphew’s family.

“There’s no point in speculating,” Moorman told The Gazette. “Reporters saw dog behavior and jumped the gun.

They are jumping the gun because no one is talking to them in a proper and informed PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear2024