Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - with several sites of interest from the private search being reported, it's easy to get confused.

Now that the feds appear to be on-site at one location, it has a weird vibe to me. Kind of like when I was a kid, I would tell my dad there were monsters under the bed, please come look. He always would but I would get nervous because I knew the tough guy in the house was coming, it better be good. He eventually got me my first pointy eared dog so he could get some sleep I guess. *shrugs*

But if they had a plan yesterday why did they just leave and not secure the site(s)?

Could be that they had neither permission or warrant to be there, but more likely this is a second forensic crew. Didn't AM say there were five LE cars parked there earlier in the day yesterday? (Or was that another sniff site.....I feel like I'm watching the walnut shells moving around, trying to follow the pea). IMO

So here we go. It’s almost as if it takes time to get a warrant, assemble multiple agencies, close off roads, and bring in the equipment to properly do this.

No, this wasn’t the result of a pressure campaign, but it looks to be the result of what Andy’s team found.

Massguy is getting excited again!

Yup. And Salida is also removed from a metro area where these resources are located so it takes time to get everything needed to Salida.

I am glad that @MassGuy is excited again! We like him that way! ;)

But if they had a plan yesterday why did they just leave and not secure the site(s)?
BBM:

We do not know that LE left the site.

We have no proof that LE did not secure it.

We only have a verbal claim by the PE guys on their YouTube channel that LE was not at the site.

For all we know, the PE guys have been working with LE and put that misinformation out in the hopes that BM would hear and go out last night under cover of darkness to try to move/remove evidence.

I actually think there's an extremely strong possibility that's the case.

I'm genuinely shocked that no one else appears to see it as the likeliest explanation for all of PE's bumfuzzling behavior.

I'm extremely intrigued to hear what the PE guys will have to say for themselves.

Anyway, regardless of what the PE guys have said, there's no way LE didn't secure that site overnight.

None.

JMO.

Last edited:
So, this is typical to photograph before a dig? Or a good sign?
100% protocol. Pics before, during, after to document the scene entirely. Think of future prosecution and how important good documentation is to prove thoroughness by LE. However, it doesn't mean there are remains there--it means they are documenting the scene thoroughly, either way. IMO

Last edited:
The PE storymap page has info on the three sites that had cadaver dogs hits. Scroll along the top to the “Andy’s Search” tab and then begin reading.

Site 1: Salida job site beach
Site 2: wooded lot area that shows the newly planted trees. Near puma Path residence.
Site 3: Longhorn Ranch property being dug up currently.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

I wouldn’t read much into PE’s verbiage about LE dismissing those sites because they are clearly digging site #3.

This was likely in the works a couple days ago. This doesn’t happen overnight. I don’t think it made any difference at all.

The FBI doesn’t care about people on social media telling them what they should do.
What if their names are CM and MK?
Are they relevant? When CM picks up the phone and calls the FBI, are they listening?

Last edited:
So, I find it strange that the sheriff is now taking over communications from CBI.

I find it just as strange that they are apparently putting out a statement today.

They already addressed the situation yesterday when they said Suzanne had not been found.

So either they are planning to defend themselves again, or they have something meaningful to say.

Just something to watch for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member