Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The downloading data from the home security cameras and detection systems (motion detectors, window sensors, keypad memory, etc) would routinely be done under the initial search warrant. I think it is commonly believed that BM surrendered the house without ever re-entering it after his trip to Denver, and did not have access to it until May 26th. LE has accessed whatever is there a long time ago. IMO

May 26th Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff
Barry never surrendered the house, he was presented with a search warrant and told to leave. I'm not being argumentative, but it sort of makes me smile to think the FBI door knocked and gave him the boot. Bet that loss of control really pizzed him off.

Barry never surrendered the house, he was presented with a search warrant and told to leave. I'm not being argumentative, but it sort of makes me smile to think the FBI door knocked and gave him the boot. Bet that loss of control really pizzed him off.
I believe you are talking about the second search. I was talking about the first one, which was the CBI. IMO

Jumping off your post...

There’s three things we know he is NOT good at:

1. Baseball

You sure about that one?
Minor league ballplayers' path to the bigs has major obstacles, so family is no small thing
[Of the 455,300 high school baseball players in America, only 5.6 percent wind up playing on a collegiate team. Of that 5 percent, only 10 percent are drafted by an MLB team. And of all minor leaguers, only 10 percent will ever make it to the show.]

and
Probability
[Approximately one in 200, or approximately 0.5 percent of high school senior boys playing interscholastic baseball will eventually be drafted by an MLB team. ]

BM was drafted out of high school, so based on this, he was in the top .5 percent of all high school senior baseballers. Not too shabby, even if he was not part of the further 10 percent to go on to the majors.

(This is assuming similar statistics back when he played versus more current stats.)

You sure about that one?
Minor league ballplayers' path to the bigs has major obstacles, so family is no small thing
[Of the 455,300 high school baseball players in America, only 5.6 percent wind up playing on a collegiate team. Of that 5 percent, only 10 percent are drafted by an MLB team. And of all minor leaguers, only 10 percent will ever make it to the show.]

and
Probability
[Approximately one in 200, or approximately 0.5 percent of high school senior boys playing interscholastic baseball will eventually be drafted by an MLB team. ]

BM was drafted out of high school, so based on this, he was in the top .5 percent of all high school senior baseballers. Not too shabby, even if he was not part of the further 10 percent to go on to the majors.

(This is assuming similar statistics back when he played versus more current stats.)
He only played for a year. In the minors. His dream of making it to the majors did not come into fruition. So, IMO and I bet in BM’s opinion (if all the narcissistic personality profilings are correct), he still feels terribly sore about it and cannot let it go.

Last edited:
I’m glad you remembered too! I think I may have another listen just to see if I missed anything the first time!
I just caught at 1:15 AM saying that he heard that BM bought some property out here and he wanted to make sure and check it over real good. This was aired on September 5.
Dang! Ya think BM took advantage of this heads up? JMO

I just listened and only heard him asking what she would say to someone, if she had five minutes that is in a relationship with a narcissist? That was the only five I heard..
I listened to tonight’s show and it was all about Narcissistic Personality. Didn’t hear anything about the number 5 or satellite imagery?

The 2nd search of the Morphew home on July 9 was all 3 agencies.

The FBI has confirmed that they are doing a “operation activity” today in Maysville in regards to the #MissingPerson case of #suzannemorphew I am also putting an article together today about the case thus far. It will be on @FOX21News #FindSuzanne
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1281329930673033216?s=21

Chaffee County Sheriff's Office confirms that local, state, and federal investigators have returned to search the Morphew in Maysville, west of Salida today. I will have more information tonight on @FOX21News #FindSuzanne #suzannemorphew

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1281339822821511176?s=21

Investigators at the local, state, and federal level returned to the Morphew property (west of Salida) today to search the area again for any information, the sheriff's office said.

https://twitter.com/stephaniebutzer/status/1281354736147394560?s=21

Just looking to tie the number 5 with satellite imagery....

The first from Wikipedia ....

There are five types of resolution when discussing satellite imagery in remote sensing: spatial, spectral, temporal, radiometric and geometric. ... and to the effective bit-depth of the sensor (number of grayscale levels) .... per Wikipedia.

Satellite imagery - Wikipedia

Then I found this Advanced Satellite Imagery company that can capture very large swaths of terrain, with accuracy and detail (6.5 meter ground detail) daily....they have 5 SATELLITES!! Hmmmmm? Planet.com

RAPIDEYE SATELLITE Imagery

The RapidEye constellation of five satellites stands apart from other providers of satellite-based geospatial information in its unique ability to acquire high-resolution, large-area image data on a daily basis. The RapidEye system is able to collect an unprecedented 4 million square kilometers of data per day at 6.5 meter nominal ground resolution. Each satellite measures less than one cubic meter and weighs 150 kg (bus + payload), and has been designed for a minimum seven-year mission life. All five satellites are equipped with identical sensors and are located in the same orbital plane.

https://www.planet.com/products/sat...625-RapidEye Image-Product-Specifications.pdf

Maybe they are working on terrain data, that this company captures daily? Pure speculation ...
They also have archived data!!!!!

I am sure it takes quite awhile to sift through, but it can be done. I believe it is daily data with high resolution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members